This brought tear to my slanted eyes like Iron Eyes Cody...

k9cane

Senior
Al Golden( from Tim Reynolds twitter):

Coming shortly, Al Golden talks NCAA in interview with The Associated Press. Here's one of his quotes for the #IStandWithTheU crowd: "There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us. 'I Stand With The U' means this is tough right now. This is about as tough as it gets in our business. We've got a bunch of coaches and players that are digging in and rather than running are going to fight their way out of it. Now do you stand with us or not? And that is the truth. That is the truth. From my heart, that is the truth. We've got a bunch of great kids on this team that are standing and fighting. And we just added a bunch more. What you tell them is, you will be remembered as the group that brought the University of Miami through this, that saw them through this."

SIAP

You're either with the U, or you're not. It's that simple. I don't believe for one second this guy is going anywhere till he's hoisting crystal trophy's

( Excuse me now as I grab a Kleenex, my, uhh, um, allergies are acting up)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Omg

FAPPPP

I RIDE WITH AL

**** TRAITORS LIKE THOMAS AND COLLINS AND KIRKLAND

"There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us"

Warning shot

We coming *******, we coming

I love this guy. 6 and kieth tried to play us for fools. Wait till they catch that beat down

Advertisement
Not only is the determination off the charts, mixed in with a good dose of revenge and vindictiveness, this is old-school Miami attitude, here from Alfred James Golden

Advertisement
It sounds to me he's frustrated with the fanbase's reaction to today. Lot of anger and hate amongst a lot of fans that's just ridiculous. Most are too dense to see the problems.

6 wanted to snuggle up with Jimbo instead of Golden. Kirkland with Corch instead of Golden.... SMH

Did 6 and Keith get inspired by all those fsu players making an impact in nfl playoffs and pro bowl? Aside from boldin the biggest impact was docketts idiotic tweet to his McCarons girl.

"There's going to be a lot of people who didn't stand with us who are going to be remembered for not standing with us"

Warning shot

We coming ****es, we coming

First thing I thought too. He's talking to some butt-hurt, manipulative coaches here.

Advertisement

Warning shot

We've been saying that for a decade. I was rider number one on the Golden bandwagon but next year is his last year to get it done. ACC Championship. BCS Bowl Game (if in our control) and top ten recruiting class.

Advertisement
Not only is the determination off the charts, mixed in with a good dose of revenge and vindictiveness, this is old-school Miami attitude, here from Alfred James Golden

Love this dude. You're either with us or against us, and if you're against us we will remember that ****.

Warning shot

We've been saying that for a decade. I was rider number one on the Golden bandwagon but next year is his last year to get it done. ACC Championship. BCS Bowl Game (if in our control) and top ten recruiting class.

Lol last year

We need results, but good luck finding someone better then him.

I'm all in, just like last year. I believe he gives us the best chance to win.

This year we should see 10 wins, we don't play the worlds toughest schedule. The kids are experienced. We return just about everyone everywhere. It's time.

Advertisement
Back