This Board is...

We’re 7 points better than last year, if Clemson is the measure. I want this team, our team, “We”, “Us”, to win out. Do we? How we respond to next game and the rest, will be the true measure. What does that 7 point improvement vs Clemson translate to? Say all you want, OP, the thumping delivered or received on the field will be the real deal.

Advertisement
And yes, I did warn we were getting ahead of ourselves after FSWho, and I was down voted. But game time vs Clemson, I picked up my enthusiasm like any fan want his team to win. Not ashamed, not holding my head down. Well get there. Just not this year.

One game at a time and the sun still sets in the West. ****, it's PITT we win by 3 touchdowns. Lashlee and company will be ready. Come FOLKS.

How different is that game if Roche doesn’t line up offsides?
If we magically take out one of our ***** ups, we got to take out one of their’s as well.
They had a wide open touchdown pass dropped when picking on our 3rd string true freshman safety. Without Roche’s offsides, they don’t score their first touchdown.
Call it a wash.

If we magically take out one of our ***** ups, we got to take out one of their’s as well.
They had a wide open touchdown pass dropped when picking on our 3rd string true freshman safety. Without Roche’s offsides, they don’t score their first touchdown.
Call it a wash.
Not mad at that

Advertisement
Call it a wash.
Not mad at that.

Moping in a restrained manner is perfectly fine when we all drank the kool aid and got smacked on national tv, but hardly any of the rational fans seriously expected to win. Now if we lose to Pitt, all bets are off.

A lot of these mopes jumped on the bandwagon after our first NC. What they all don’t realize is that until that first NC in ‘83, Miami was a nobody. There was no “U”. There no “swag”. There were no NC’s.

A lot of the success in CFB is very cyclical. When was the last time Notre Lame won an NC? UGA? USC? On and on. We gotta be realistic and understand that it takes time and the right combo of coaches and players to reach the level of Clemp$on and Baga.

Is Manny the answer? I think it’s still too early to answer that. But I think this season will go a long way in answering that question.
Alabama, and Clemson have been on long cycles.....
Michigan, Texas, and Miami, N Lame are trying to mount cycles.
Hard to get those combos, you are right.

Advertisement
There's a segment here that actively hopes for failure. You only see them show up after losses. It's nothing new

I can list for you the posters that do that. They’re never around until right after a loss. One of them started a thread and called fans suckers. They can literally get off on Miami losing

I can list for you the posters that do that. They’re never around until right after a loss. One of them started a thread and called fans suckers. They can literally get off on Miami losing
I just don't get it. I mean, everybody's mad after a loss. Nobody is happy with the way they played. But some of these guys they just sit around waiting for something to go wrong so they can jump in and tell everyone how bad "their" team sucks.

If not for Covid-19, Rousseau would still be here, and we wouldn't have played Clemson. How about that hypothetical? lol

Yup, and we are probably 4-0 coming off a road win at Michigan State.

As I said, maybe some posters would be happier if Diaz whined harder about having to play Clemson like Mullen did about playing Bama. The ACC could have easily set up a much more lucrative ND-Miami tilt if the school had complained enough (I'm sure ND would have liked to avoid Clemson as well). But that's not Miami's ethos- we'll play anytime, anywhere, even if it means a potential ***-kicking.

Advertisement
I just don't get it. I mean, everybody's mad after a loss. Nobody is happy with the way they played. But some of these guys they just sit around waiting for something to go wrong so they can jump in and tell everyone how bad "their" team sucks.

I honestly believe these are miserable fūcks, who are failures in their lives, so they want to see and propagate misery, since that is how they live. Misery loves company. So it’s either that, or they’re actually trolls that are gator fans or fans of some other team. Because that’s how they post. I know that’s how I would post if I was on a **** site. Just to fūck with their heads.

They will tell you “I only demand the best from my teams, why should I support mediocrity“, or some other nonsense like this. Well, they don’t have to support it. They can just stop watching and walk away.

But that is not it, it is a compulsion to spread their misery onto others.

I mean, nobody’s happy about what happened on Saturday, especially but not limited to, the offensive game plan. We really seemed to have no answers and looked unprepared, we should’ve been better prepared.

These hoes hope we lose. They wait for it. And then like hungry flies attracted to ****, they pile on.

I honestly believe these are miserable fūcks, who are failures in their lives, so they want to see and propagate misery, since that is how they live. Misery loves company. So it’s either that, or they’re actually trolls that are gator fans or fans of some other team. Because that’s how they post. I know that’s how I would post if I was on a **** site. Just to fūck with their heads.

They will tell you “I only demand the best from my teams, why should I support mediocrity“, or some other nonsense like this. Well, they don’t have to support it. They can just stop watching and walk away.

But that is not it, it is a compulsion to spread their misery onto others.

I mean, nobody’s happy about what happened on Saturday, especially but not limited to, the offensive game plan. We really seemed to have no answers and looked unprepared, we should’ve been better prepared.

These hoes hope we lose. They wait for it. And then like hungry flies attracted to ****, they pile on.
Best post so far

Advertisement
I think it's hilarious people think we have "fake" fans after all this time in the *******. I'd wager a good amount the majority of posters here(angry, sunshine pumpers, Manny fans/haters) still following the program are real fans.

Allowing Dabo to walk into another south Florida 5 stars house and say. “Hey man we just spanked your city, you don’t want to get embarrassed, come play in big games up here that are actually competitive”

But losing to Trevor Lawrence or the game?

lol nah

If Dabo uses that pitch to local players and they still go play for him they have no self respect.
Can't allow anyone disrespect your city as a recruiting pitch and still go play for him.

Losing to Lawrence make me mad. **** is ****y as **** and limes to talk ****t, hopefully we play them again and we make him eat some humble pie.

Name names, friend. I've seen some of the typical misery Jack in the boxes popping up like they always do when there's negativity to fuel them. It's their life blood.

But I've also seen some good rational discussion on how badly we **** ourselves. There's no sugarcoating that game, and guys who are on here regularly talking about how bad it was shouldn't irritate you.
If somebody makes excuses for that offensive gameplan they’re just as fault as the turds that come out of the woodwork to troll. That offensive atrocity was at the same level as enos. But unlike enos I expect better from Rhett.

I didn’t expect to win but I expected a game plan that didn’t resemble some richt /enos level ****ery.

Me personally I’m not upset about losing the game I’m more upset about the penalties. We had 15 freakin penalties and Manny doesn’t seem to care about it. Now with that being said I bet we smash Pitt.
This is exactly how I feel about the game. 15 penalties is a disgrace and we deserved to lose. If Manny plans on being a HC that **** needs to end.

Advertisement
Back