This Board is...

Advertisement
Some of them show up ahead of time just to predict failure so they can say they told us so.

They like to hedge their bets. That way they can't lose (in their own heads). If the team eventually plays well, they can jump right on the bandwagon and nobody cares. If the team loses they can brag about how right they were that player X or coach Y is terrible. I guess it's a form of validation some people need.

**** it, I’ll out out myself…I am a homer. I root for Miami. All the time, without exception or reservation. I am AS MUCH of a fan today as I was on Saturday morning and not a bit less. And, I still expect Miami to win out. Why?

1. ACC Sucks outside of Clemson. And that includes the IIT.
2. I’ve watched Pitt, UVA, NC State, VT, GT, WF and UNC this year. They’re not just beatable, they’re 20+ each beatable.
3. Miami will learn from being destroyed/humbled by Clemson.
4. Bubba Bolden
5. King
6. It’s possible that Miami may not see a single team more than 1 game over .500 before UNC — the last game of the season.
7. Phillips is getting better each game (he’s no Rousseau, but he’s good)

* still extremely worried about defense giving up more 10+ yard plays than every other team in football. In football!
* in fetal position after watching Lashlee freeze the **** up and not provide a single counter, not a single answer. (I hope that was a freeze)
* still hoping/wondering/dreaming Manny can make “the choice“ and BECOME a program building head coach. I like the guy, but HOW Miami played bothers me more than the loss. And that was a coaching loss MORE than a player loss.

I hope some of y’all are still with me on this bandwagon, and I hope the hurt/pain is wearing off for some of you mopes, but if you ain’t … that’s on you. Nah, my bad, it’s not on you…Tet gon Tet…**** all y’all that don’t support this team winning out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nailed it
Upset about losing to Trevor Lawrence?

lol nah.

Disappointed that in came in blowout fashion on national TV and allowing people to start up how we are always overrated talk again.

Or allowing ****ers like the OU WR to get online and start talking cash ****t proving all of them right?

Yeah I’m upset with that.

Allowing Dabo to walk into another south Florida 5 stars house and say. “Hey man we just spanked your city, you don’t want to get embarrassed, come play in big games up here that are actually competitive”

Yeah I’m upset with that.

Im upset with the presentation of the night. It was a bad look and makes recruiting against Miami so easy.

But losing to Trevor Lawrence or the game?

lol nah
honestly does a close loss change that? no, We need to work to get a shot at them again.

Same people saying you’re delusional expecting to give Clemson a game after losing to fiu last year are also confident we’re gonna run the table the rest of the way.

Does not compute. Literally too stupid to insult.

We’re all rooting for the team to have a successful season. We have every right to be in show me mode until they actually accomplish something worth a ****. These coaches get paid a pretty penny. It’s perfectly normal to hold them accountable instead of acting like their god**** press secretary in spin mode all the **** time.

It’s pathetic.

There's certainly a segment of our fan base who lack basic objectivity. They think that a program that has spent the past 15 years being mediocre should be able to turn into the best team in the nation in one off season. Failing to realize that there's no magic wand to turn a 6 win program into a 12 win program overnight.

You must be one of the people I was talking about since my post hurt your feeling so much. I guess I'll be seeing you again after the next loss so you can pound your chest on the internet again.
as i said, STFU already.

We played hard.. Sloppy, undisciplined.. but hard. That's an improvement in culture. Now clearly we were out- classed, schemed, coached, manned, depthed (I'm making it a term).. but it's a start.

Advertisement
Slam full of basket-case fans

This Miami team looked as bad as it could possibly look last season, and after climbing to #7 we all saw some potential.

After the Clemson game, I still see potential. As a matter fact, I feel like we are much better than how we played.

Our offensive line is still bad, hate to say it, but that is probably one of the biggest reasons we looked so bad on offense. We literally have not played one team to challenge our line, and yet many of us thought we were ready for the depth and talent that is the Clemson defensive line. We ALL knew how weak we are at WR, so that is not even a surprise to me.

I still do not think we can beat those guys, or Ohio State or Alabama. However, we are still much better than we were last season.

Our focus should be Pitt right now, then UVA, then NC State after and so on. IF we get another shot at Clemson, that means we won out the rest of our schedule....and yes we ALL should be happy about that.

If you are not happy about that, you are crazy as ****. Regardless of all that Manny has done to make this team better, we still are not anywhere as deep as we need to be to compete at the very top, but a winning season will help leaps and bounds for that.

Manny is doing his job, and he is doing it well, You guys need to pay more attention to reality of competing at a high level before losing your ****, and looking like fools all over the internet.

120 YARDS in penalties! Enough said. And you say the diminutive HC from Calle Ocho, is doing a mighty fine job. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. In case you didn't witness the MASSACRE in small town Clemson. My Miami had MORE penalty yards than PASSING YARDS. duh.

By the way, mighty Clemson could have LAID SIXTY POINTS on Miami!!!! So let that sink in.

Just a REALIST yapping and what not. huh?

Advertisement
So we shouldn't say anything negatively about the team prior to a game? Got it. :rolleyes:
Actually, that’s not what JD08 said. The issue seems to be with the negative content of some posts, not whether the content is presented positively or negatively.

Advertisement
Back