This Board is...

Advertisement
If we beat Clemson it was going to be amazing but to me they had to much firepower on offense and defense. If we were going to beat them it HAD TO BE A NO MISTAKE GAME. So now we are hearing this and that and how this should be changed I mean we got to just play for next week and the week after that. So many people on here worry about the wrong thing. If you thought that Miami was going to go undefeated this year you trippin. We have holes fellas and slowly but surely they will get fixed and we will be way better then Clemson. But I agree for people to be crying over this loss is crazy.

A lot of these mopes jumped on the bandwagon after our first NC. What they all don’t realize is that until that first NC in ‘83, Miami was a nobody. There was no “U”. There no “swag”. There were no NC’s.

A lot of the success in CFB is very cyclical. When was the last time Notre Lame won an NC? UGA? USC? On and on. We gotta be realistic and understand that it takes time and the right combo of coaches and players to reach the level of Clemp$on and Baga.

Is Manny the answer? I think it’s still too early to answer that. But I think this season will go a long way in answering that question.
The 2001 bandwagon jokers are the worst. They have no idea about tradition or what the team means to us that grew up watching them.

Advertisement
There's a segment here that actively hopes for failure. You only see them show up after losses. It's nothing new
Also a segment that is delusional and eny improvement that happens requires instant ACC champions or Natty like expectations. It's a process. I have been a religious Manny hater but I have to give him props for the improvements. While I don't think he is or will ever be an elite coach he is doing his part move the program forward. This will be a very attractive job in the coming years due to incremental improvements from Richt to Diaz to the next guy.

I will love to be wrong about Manny because at the end of the day all I want is the same thing most fans want. An elite Miami.

Advertisement
Back