This board is soft

Quite a few full blown fat boy chili dog nerds on this board. Quite a few chili dog nerds who probably work in compliance as well, not surprised so many pieces of **** on here are defending them Quite a few of you backing UM, are also the same ones who defended golden.

Places like Alabama, ole miss, fsu, lsu, etc.... will continue to have thriving football programs fully stocked with southern savages. Those places embrace talented problem children who have no problem breaking rules. Most of these rules are **** put in place by nerds who have never played any sport at all. Closest thing some of these whatevers have played is intarmural chili dog nerd future cuckold debate.

Meanwhile at places like bama, and fsu you have full on hostess progrums run by the moms on the booster club and have daughters that are top notch. Telling their hot ******* daughter we need you to croot number 13.

Advertisement
Quite a few full blown fat boy chili dog nerds on this board. Quite a few chili dog nerds who probably work in compliance as well, not surprised so many pieces of **** on here are defending them Quite a few of you backing UM, are also the same ones who defended golden.

Places like Alabama, ole miss, fsu, lsu, etc.... will continue to have thriving football programs fully stocked with southern savages. Those places embrace talented problem children who have no problem breaking rules. Most of these rules are **** put in place by nerds who have never played any sport at all. Closest thing some of these whatevers have played is intarmural chili dog nerd future cuckold debate.

Meanwhile at places like bama, and fsu you have full on hostess progrums run by the moms on the booster club and have daughters that are top notch. Telling their hot ****ing daughter we need you to croot number 13.

So then y u follow miami if u dont think we can ever compete? If we cant get the best players theres no point in watching or rooting.......in ur eyes its already over. If i thought like that with no hope i would give that **** up fast

Meanwhile at places like bama, and fsu you have full on hostess progrums run by the moms on the booster club and have daughters that are top notch. Telling their hot ****ing daughter we need you to croot number 13.

Yea while they are doing all this GREAT stuff you posted, Miami is producing Hall of Famers and the such...If those are the type of people you want on campus root for those teams..

Advertisement
Players do wrong things. That does not mean the administration is right in its reaction or that is has anyone's best interest at heart other than its own. What is missing is some sort of way to punish the administration and its "players" for their mistakes. Did anyone get fired for failing to do proper due diligence on Nevin? Why wasn't Donna dismissed for taking tainted money? Is greedy old woman a proper defense?

I have no way of knowing the true facts of this case, but find it impossible to trust the administration. If they would yank Donna's pension, I would feel much better about players getting punished.

"I have no way of knowing the true facts of this case"

Should stop there

Hasn't stopped him or the other geniuses from slaying UM on this issue. It's reached comedic levels at this point.

What do you define as "UM"? Is it the buildings? The administration? The students? The fans? The alumni? The donors? The players? The coaches? The ticket holders? When you attack players, are you not attacking UM? When all of us attacked Golden, were we not attacking UM? Clearly some people value parts of this thing called UM more than others do. For me, as a fan, alum and donor, the people collecting checks from the money I have provided are lower on the pecking order than those who brought us our glory. Did and do players draw benefits too, sure but the value they bring when winning is far beyond what some administrator does or even other very successful alums.

I sign the front of many, many checks payable to UM over the years but never endorsed the back of a single one. The joy brought by our players and coaches kicking the crap out of the rest of college football has been priceless. I pay for one and received the other so I will "slay" the hired hands who live on my money, whenever and however I please and stand by the other when they need it.

Please share with us the list of sanctions, punishments, fines and employment actions taken by the "administration" against any of its own for the Pell Grant and Nevin scandals? Foote and Donna were on the bridge, in command, in control, standing watch, responsible for the welfare of the entirety of UM. They both had well PAID staffs to assist them. Who got fired? Fined? Even a nasty letter in their files? Maybe the ADs got hammered? Nope. They all went on the better jobs. Players break rules; they get hammered by administrators who commit crime like actions and get promoted. There is just something wrong there and to blindly defend the later is beyond comprehension -- unless, of course you are one of the ones endorsing the back of those checks.

Always defending the University, even though time and time again they have shown themselves to be incompetent in matters such as this.

The same posters who defend this decision are the same ones who defended Shalala for 10+ years and told the rest of us that we were crazy for thinking/knowing she was corrupt. I'm sick of reading from you pu$$ies.

its soft alright...but for the opposite reason. all the whining by people like you about decisions we know have to be made for the good of the program is soft. when boneheads ***** up they have to pay. maybe someday we will have a team full of guys that appreciate the opportunity they are being given and don't ***** it up.

Advertisement
Players do wrong things. That does not mean the administration is right in its reaction or that is has anyone's best interest at heart other than its own. What is missing is some sort of way to punish the administration and its "players" for their mistakes. Did anyone get fired for failing to do proper due diligence on Nevin? Why wasn't Donna dismissed for taking tainted money? Is greedy old woman a proper defense?

I have no way of knowing the true facts of this case, but find it impossible to trust the administration. If they would yank Donna's pension, I would feel much better about players getting punished.

Should stop there

Hasn't stopped him or the other geniuses from slaying UM on this issue. It's reached comedic levels at this point.

What do you define as "UM"? Is it the buildings? The administration? The students? The fans? The alumni? The donors? The players? The coaches? The ticket holders? When you attack players, are you not attacking UM? When all of us attacked Golden, were we not attacking UM? Clearly some people value parts of this thing called UM more than others do. For me, as a fan, alum and donor, the people collecting checks from the money I have provided are lower on the pecking order than those who brought us our glory. Did and do players draw benefits too, sure but the value they bring when winning is far beyond what some administrator does or even other very successful alums.

I sign the front of many, many checks payable to UM over the years but never endorsed the back of a single one. The joy brought by our players and coaches kicking the crap out of the rest of college football has been priceless. I pay for one and received the other so I will "slay" the hired hands who live on my money, whenever and however I please and stand by the other when they need it.

Please share with us the list of sanctions, punishments, fines and employment actions taken by the "administration" against any of its own for the Pell Grant and Nevin scandals? Foote and Donna were on the bridge, in command, in control, standing watch, responsible for the welfare of the entirety of UM. They both had well PAID staffs to assist them. Who got fired? Fined? Even a nasty letter in their files? Maybe the ADs got hammered? Nope. They all went on the better jobs. Players break rules; they get hammered by administrators who commit crime like actions and get promoted. There is just something wrong there and to blindly defend the later is beyond comprehension -- unless, of course you are one of the ones endorsing the back of those checks.

You are nothing more than a pompous clown writing meaningless tripe on a message board. But in your mind, you have elevated your own self importance to the point of near delusion. Take your meaningless checks and put them back in your drawer. Someone who lacks the insight and intellect to correctly interpret the current situation, couldn't possibly have been contributing very much to begin with. But whatever your contribution, it will not be missed, nor will anybody with any sense here, or anywhere else, actually care.

Spare us your shallow interpretations and pathetic sanctimony.

Should stop there

You are nothing more than a pompous clown writing meaningless tripe on a message board. But in your mind, you have elevated your own self importance to the point of near delusion. Take your meaningless checks and put them back in your drawer. Someone who lacks the insight and intellect to correctly interpret the current situation, couldn't possibly have been contributing very much to begin with. But whatever your contribution, it will not be missed, nor will anybody with any sense here, or anywhere else, actually care.

Spare us your shallow interpretations and pathetic sanctimony.

So tell us, which side of the check is your signature?

There you go, in your delusion you think you're making some great and clever point for everyone to behold. When in reality, anybody with any sense thinks you're just some babbling old clown. I write checks, old man.

For the record I'm an alumni, HC member for years, as well as being a multi-year contributor: Loyalty and McLamore societies. I don't go throwing this around like it makes my opinion any more important, unlike you.

Donna was not an employee of UM during the Pell Grant scandal. Tony Russell was on staff, however and he went to federal prison.

Advertisement

Should stop there

What is UM? My alma mater. If you're hammering UM with no facts to support your hammering, then you're nothing but a clown who has no attachment to UM and only roots for the football team.

Beating up on UM for retaining Folden way past his obvious expiration date is completely different than pounding UM for kicking guys out who lost their eligibility and endangered the program by taking illegal benefits. Hopefully, as a front-of-the-check signer you're smart enough to comprehend that obvious difference.

You know none of the facts of what AQM and Grace did aside from them taking impermissible benefits, which automatically makes them ineligible for some period of time contingent upon how much they took (a figure none of us knows), and that they admittedly lied during the investigation, which is an automatic 1 year loss of eligibility according to NCAA bylaws.

the cover up is always worse than the crime. a team still on probation has no wiggle room to **** around.

Always defending the University, even though time and time again they have shown themselves to be incompetent in matters such as this.

The same posters who defend this decision are the same ones who defended Shalala for 10+ years and told the rest of us that we were crazy for thinking/knowing she was corrupt. I'm sick of reading from you pu$$ies.

I like what he is saying... for the most part he is correct. ( not all of you being pussies) but defending this ****** school and its ******* left agenda is sicking..

Lets win some game see what happens

Advertisement

If you walked the campus and put in work down there you would know better. Problem is you get all your narratives from the media; you're on the outside looking in.

I don't stand outside your house and pretend to know what goes on inside, do i?

Listen to people who lived there.

There are two groups in this fanbase: Those that understand that there's a UNIVERSITY of Miami, and those that think that the school is just a front for the football program. Dr. Shalala, like any competent University President isn't overseeing the athletic department with every waking moment she has available. No rational person would look at the progress the UNIVERSITY has made over the last 15 years, and conclude anything outside of Dr. Shalala being a highly successful leader. Yes, her tenure wasn't perfect, but that can be said about any leader.

Advertisement
Back