Things We Learned

Kaaya is a pretty average QB. I've always felt like he left me wanting more, but I've really kept that to myself for the most part. He makes some spectacular throws that show potential, but the consistency simply isn't there. That red zone throw he made that was intercepted was simply inexcusable. I mean, the type of throw that I would've been mad at a true freshman for. There were more plays he missed, but I feel kind of sick right now, so I don't want to jump down that rabbit hole. I doubt I even review the game this week because it'll just **** me off.

We need a slot WR. I charted our receivers for last year and Berrios fared absolutely abysmally in these metrics. Good kid, just not a Miami level player as a starter. I'm hoping Sam Bruce gets his stuff together, because we need him.

There is a very good chance Navaughn is our starting LT next year.

This team is probably two years away from being really good, simply due to the way the talent stacks up in classes.

Mark Richt is a good coach. Jimbo is a great coach. Urb/Harbaugh/Saban are elite coaches.

i said 2018 from begining. Richt is hard to judge. He was borderline great before they took him away from hands on coaching at UGA. i think richt dont trust these kids. He seems to love the freshman and just accept the upperclassman. i mean this guy coached cubb, gurley, moreno, aj green, warrick dunn, peter warrick, etc he has had explosive playmakers. none of our kids are that except Ahmon Richards and Mullions have that potential. Look how good our freshman play, its because they dont have 2-3 years of bad habits.

Advertisement
richt + kayaa doesn't equal success. plays where there, some what. kayaa was not a difference maker, never was. loved the screen to walton, then it disappeared. two te's gonna play on sunday and they disappeared. not impressed with kayaa or richt. but the defense was good. still wanna punch diaz in the **** for not having 2 players on [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4]#4 [/URL] all night. he was their only offense. we all knew we would drop 2 of the next 4 games but this is embarrassing. not yet, but when wake forest or nc state put 40 on these chumps it will be. 0 ****ing half time adjustments. guess ga ain't gonna miss richt too much.

#4 was there only offense? wtf were u watching? kermit and wilson killed us.

Play calling was ****. Was very surprised how pass heavy we were early. And when that proved less successful than advertised, when we finally started to run, we'd proven to be less than lethal in the pass game.

Unforgivable red zone INT from Kaaya. Forced it to Richards, who he was going back to after Richards did something unimpressive on the play before that I can't remember now because alcohol.

Kaaya is good for a couple of elite throws a game, but he's not as consistent as we thought he was.

Just, ****.

Advertisement
Back