Things We Learned

FetidCane

Recruit
1) FSU was not scared to play - a view espoused by some our lower-IQ brethren during Hurricane Mathew Gate.

2) Richty was not holding back the playbook earlier so he could save something for FSU - another lower-IQ idea espoused by the knuckledraggers.

3) Kaaya has far smaller ********s than Frenchy. In fact, Kaaya is straight doo doo but at least he will be a "guaranteed 1st rounder"

4) Jimbo still feeds us his crank shaft once per year

5) Dalvin Cook takes souls, takes Hurricane field turf after the game, and likely will take your wife if you are a Cane.

Advertisement
Al Richden has lost control of the hurricanes...poor guy inherited a **** online, an immobile qb

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Agree with a few things you said. But can you please explain what the **** is "espoused"?

1) Jimbo is a better coach than Richt. He made all the right Half Time Adjustments and we made none

All but guarantees the Dolphins blow a high draft pick on Kaaya. I don't know what all these "experts" see but I see a good college quarterback, not an NFL 1st rounder.

Advertisement
1. Show me more than 1 catch that Berrios has made with just his hands. I bet you can't!!! We need to recruit more receiver that can catch and create separation

2) Invest in a QB that can also run!! Doesn't necessarily have to be a dual threat. Kaaya is good be he's so one dimensional that teams can just focus on a RB

3) Dobard

4) We knew our Oline was mediocre but ****!

5) Richt needs to let go of the dam I formation. Jesus, I don't even call that on NCAA 2014 lol

Advertisement
All but guarantees the Dolphins blow a high draft pick on Kaaya. I don't know what all these "experts" see but I see a good college quarterback, not an NFL 1st rounder.

Kaaya has all the tools, can make all the throws. He just has to get mentally tougher. These dudes are still students of the game that you are supposed to hope will continue to close the holes in his game. He needs to work on that definitely, but don't overlook his potential, because he is facing a hurdle in his development. Just like Richt and his play calling, Kaaya has to continue to get better.

Advertisement
We still aren't ready for the big game. OL is compete trash. Cook is the gift that keeps in giving.

Kaaya is pretty good. That's it.

And my fault because a big reason I felt good about this season is thinking we have a stud QB. Seems I need to adjust my expectations a little.

Not being dramatic, we can still have a good year, but on O we're not who I thought we were.

Advertisement
Neg me idc, Kaaya is very overrated and Richt is a , why do you stop throwing it up the middle, he was killing them. How do you not kick an onside kick when down by 1 with 1:30 left. Wtf, terrible.

[]_[]nique;2653538 said:

Kaaya has all the tools, can make all the throws. He just has to get mentally tougher. These dudes are still students of the game that you are supposed to hope will continue to close the holes in his game. He needs to work on that definitely, but don't overlook his potential, because he is facing a hurdle in his development. Just like Richt and his play calling, Kaaya has to continue to get better.

Sort but what potential, he hasn't improved at all

We blamed coley for all of this offense problems but guess what same exact problems with another coach

Kaaya is pretty good. That's it.

And my fault because a big reason I felt good about this season is thinking we have a stud QB. Seems I need to adjust my expectations a little.

Not being dramatic, we can still have a good year, but on O we're not who I thought we were.

Richt isn't the difference making play caller we thought he would be.

[]_[]nique;2653538 said:

Richt made the call. Kayaa made the throw. Coley made the catch. St Louis didn't make the block Period

Advertisement
Back