Things We Learned

Advertisement
absolutely no way to justify losing this game. we scored 16 less points than usf did.

completely shameful performance by richt with the playcalling

[]_[]nique;2653538 said:
All but guarantees the Dolphins blow a high draft pick on Kaaya. I don't know what all these "experts" see but I see a good college quarterback, not an NFL 1st rounder.

Kaaya has all the tools, can make all the throws. He just has to get mentally tougher. These dudes are still students of the game that you are supposed to hope will continue to close the holes in his game. He needs to work on that definitely, but don't overlook his potential, because he is facing a hurdle in his development. Just like Richt and his play calling, Kaaya has to continue to get better.

Sort but what potential, he hasn't improved at all

We blamed coley for all of this offense problems but guess what same exact problems with another coach

What have we seen different from Richt offensively? Coley used the Tight Ends way better, that's for sure. And his career as a QB doesn't end tomorrow.

add bad int by BK, changed momentum. targeting was bull ****, lots of drops, and we couldn't do a 5 step drop bc of pressure.

We aren't as good as we thought. Fsu wasn't as bad as we thought.

The real deal is how do we respond to UNC next week? They got blown out. We lost a heart breaker. Last 2-3 head coaches see us fold down the stretch. lets see what we do.

I learned we have a bright future. Need to get a little more strength and conditioning. Our D looked young and gassed in the second half. Also that we all thought Frenchy couldn't beat us with his arm, but he did a pretty good job of it.

Advertisement
The sky isnt falling we have another big test next weekend against unc. We win that game and were right back to being the dangerous team in the coastal many expected

****, I hope jumbo does go to Lou, so he can stop ******* us raw. O line sucks, kaaya is a ******* statue in the pocket and that pick he thru in the end zone was ******* dumb and ***** like. Can't blame defense, even though I felt the pass def wouldn't hold up, they held up enough.... Richt needs to cleanse Miami of all these ******* golden players.... Pussier than ru Paul

We need to learn how to finish ******* plays too.... Berrios should be getting tackled by punters, richards should of had a td on the long pass and catch.... It didn't change the outcome, but that's what a great team does

Advertisement
Zone Read with "cement in his shoes, Kaaya?" Hilarious. Jimbo is still laughing. Can we get a new QB? Seriously. Louisville trashed them exactly because Kaaya was not their QB. Time to move on.

1. Offense looks like last year

2. We have no creative ways of utilizing Njoku and Herdon against linebackers

3. Scratch the zone read, Kayaa is no treaty to run

4. We need N'kosi Perry

Is it just me or does Richt lack a killer instinct? Seems to trend to the conservative more times than not. Wants to manage the game (and lead) to the W instead trying to blow them out. Same **** during the Gt game. Am i wrong here?

Play calling atrocious.

Kept running the ball up the middle, and by the time our running back got the ball, it looked like a team picture of FSU - whereas a stutter step and bolt outside either tackle - lots of running room.

Passes called took too long - quick stuff was available - but our receivers weren't selling their fakes. Richards did good, though.

Just thoroughly disgusted. Even Radar could be FSU.

Advertisement
The main thing I learned is that our OL isnt just bad, it straight up sucks. cant create any holes in the running game. also running any rpo is stupid since kaaya isnt a threat to run, and doesnt really ever pull it.

i do think this confirms that our defense has been legit all yr. I think obviously we let plays happen that we want back, but for the most part our D is legit.

This isnt the end of the season. It hurts but if we beat UNC and VTech, we still win the coastal and have a shot to redeem ourselves against clemson.

anyone that legit thought we had earned a 10 ranking and that fsu was that bad is ******* stupid.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Richt lack a killer instinct? Seems to trend to the conservative more times than not. Wants to manage the game (and lead) to the W instead trying to blow them out. Same **** during the Gt game. Am i wrong here?

he had the killer insticnt at FSU. i think its like kirk broguht up, UGA made him a CEO. he is just getting use to coaching again. when he was actaully calling plays at UGA, his teams were lethal.

Advertisement
Charleston So. gained more yards against that pitiful defense than we did.....Our offense is soft.

Kaaya is a pretty average QB. I've always felt like he left me wanting more, but I've really kept that to myself for the most part. He makes some spectacular throws that show potential, but the consistency simply isn't there. That red zone throw he made that was intercepted was simply inexcusable. I mean, the type of throw that I would've been mad at a true freshman for. There were more plays he missed, but I feel kind of sick right now, so I don't want to jump down that rabbit hole. I doubt I even review the game this week because it'll just **** me off.

We need a slot WR. I charted our receivers for last year and Berrios fared absolutely abysmally in these metrics. Good kid, just not a Miami level player as a starter. I'm hoping Sam Bruce gets his stuff together, because we need him.

There is a very good chance Navaughn is our starting LT next year.

This team is probably two years away from being really good, simply due to the way the talent stacks up in classes.

Mark Richt is a good coach. Jimbo is a great coach. Urb/Harbaugh/Saban are elite coaches.

richt + kayaa doesn't equal success. plays where there, some what. kayaa was not a difference maker, never was. loved the screen to walton, then it disappeared. two te's gonna play on sunday and they disappeared. not impressed with kayaa or richt. but the defense was good. still wanna punch diaz in the **** for not having 2 players on #4 all night. he was their only offense. we all knew we would drop 2 of the next 4 games but this is embarrassing. not yet, but when wake forest or nc state put 40 on these chumps it will be. 0 ******* half time adjustments. guess ga ain't gonna miss richt too much.

Advertisement
Back