Things I've envisioned for this time next week (UF Game)

I haven’t heard Shaq’s Name mentioned. He didn’t come back his senior year to go the pin stripe bowl. Dude is gonna f&@$ some dudes up Saturday night also.

Advertisement
When we are on D:
- DE pressure out the wazzou
- Some risk of our DEs getting upfield ahead of the play - expect some draw plays to test our discipline
- Biggest Q: can our CBs hold up, and will our DE consistently force action quickly so our DBs aren’t exposed or worn out
- Agree with Lu, a LB jumping a route over the middle for a pick
- Hall and one CB (Bandy or Couch) with picks on rushed throws with Rousseau comin, arms up....
- If Ford and Bethel are a very strong group, we should look great. I am optimistic here

When we are on O:
- Biggest Q is whether our tackles can hold up without significant support - if yes, look out
- Lot of 2 TE sets, both because of our personnel and our inexperienced OTs
- Mallory with a big day, emerging as Williams’ safety blanket and redzone beast
- Motion utilized; jet sweeps to Thomas and Lingard
- Cam solidifies as No. 1 back
- DJ and Lingard utilized in multiple roles, and formation shifts
- Osborn with a big play on third down
- Pope breaks free for a long gain
- Overall, mostly short, quick passes, effective use of middle of field, limited downfield throws

Careful I said he would have a key impact on the game and I was brutalized. Lol.
The difference being that I was clearly being facetious but with an undertone of acknowledgement that if it did happen it would be pretty great because the kid takes so much ****.

That and there is also the matter of you needing to pay your dues here. Nobody gets a free pass here. You have to earn it.

The difference being that I was clearly being facetious but with an undertone of acknowledgement that if it did happen it would be pretty great because the kid takes so much ****.

That and there is also the matter of you needing to pay your dues here. Nobody gets a free pass here. You have to earn it.
Free pass to what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're new here so you can expect to get hazed. That's what I was referring to. Consider it your CIS initiation.
I gotcha. It's cool I understand. Thanks for the kind words. I figured it has to do with people trolling so when you are new they want to make sure you are not a troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back