Things have lined up

Advertisement
This “loser” has two conference championships, rose bowl win, beat OSU at the shoe, and a 12 win season.

We aren’t touching a coach with a better resume

Did you know Oregon and Miami lost the exact same number of games last season, but UM played 4 more games than Oregon?

Mario has been the HC for 4 years and at Oregon overall for 5. Why is the recruiting god stuck with Anthony Brown?
When we want to defend the coach, we blame the players HE recruited. As if this would give him a way out. Like the commentator tonight saying how Miami lost many games by a few points ONLY and how many young and inexperienced players are playing on this team this year. Like, hello? Who is responsible for this?

Advertisement
Did you know Oregon and Miami lost the exact same number of games last season, but UM played 4 more games than Oregon?
Yeah what I’m not going to do is make a decision based on Covid’s 2020 impact on the west coast. He won 12 games in 2019 and sits at 9-2 in 2021

Advertisement
I want a winning coach.. I don't care who and where he comes from. Wario is a loser and always will be, and Lane will be Lane hard pass. But keep posting and telling yourself it will happen.

So you won’t say who you want as a coach. I get it.

Don’t commit to anybody, that way you can bltch about everybody.

I can guarantee you one thing, whoever Miami gets you are going to say he’s a loser and constantly bltch about it because that’s the kind of person you are.

Prove me wrong. Name a coach.

Yeah what I’m not going to do is make a decision based on Covid’s 2020 impact on the west coast. He won 12 games in 2019 and sits at 9-2 in 2021

He just blew his chance at the playoffs despite having a massive talent advantage. Not just a loss, but a prison rape on national tv. I think you might want to make a decision on that.

Advertisement
He’s got the talent advantage and got dismantled. It’s one thing to lose a close one, it’s another to get blown out by a less talented team.

You’re seeing his ceiling. This is who he is whether it’s in Oregon or Miami. If he can’t make the playoffs with the talent advantage he has in the worst P5 conference what makes you think he’ll ever make the playoffs with Miami?
It happens. Urban Meyer got blown out by Purdue.

Advertisement
Did he have the talent advantage against Ohio State this year when he beat them by two scores on the road without Flowe and Thibideoux?

Is it possible your recency bias is making a bigger deal out of one game so you don’t have to put your eggs in one basket?
He gets credit for beating Ohio st. But the end result is that the most talented team in the pac12 is not making the playoffs because of what happened tonight. Failing to make the playoffs by getting blown out by Utah overshadows a very good win against Ohio st. Both were statement games and tonight’s statement was louder that the Ohio st win, in my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Back