They're worried...

Advertisement
College sports is professional free agency today. I believed NIL was brought about for a “johnny football” type situation, but its beyond that. Buying players who don’t even have a N I or L yet to come and represent a school, its no longer about the scholarship. I can see the future where the sports department will become a separate entity and not part of the educational institution. If they truly want an education and a degree let their NIL pay for it. Otherwise just pay them to play and represent.

Advertisement
Saban said the same thing about no huddle offenses and he adapted and has been dominate with the RPO, said the same thing about the portal and has gotten the best players out of the portal whenever he wanted. If he wants to start buying players he will, just putting out a warning shot.
WTF you think he has been doing this entire time?.

Him and Daboa re now mad....that other schools can do it LEGALLY now and kids have an option to stay local an get a check instead of coming to his school for a charger every year. Also his guys that he could shirt and talk bad to and degrade can now say f you and go for an NIL to another school.

See they didnt have to BAG Up everybody before...just certain kids who were in the game...now EVERYONE wants an NIL bag and thats something he doesnt want to deal with

Must not have a BMW dealership in Tuscaloosa.
They have a Mercedes Factory in the next town over, it’s like it’s own town how big it is! Nick is just Paranoid with the rest of the Klan. Schools like Miami can stepping on toes!

College Football coaches just about the most self-serving mf'ers on the entire planet.

Would love to see university presidents unilaterally decide coaching salaries will be cut 50% across the board with that money redistributed to players just to hear these egomaniacs lose their ****.

The off-the-record whining would be comic gold.

Scream Queens Crying GIF

Last edited:
Saban said the same thing about no huddle offenses and he adapted and has been dominate with the RPO, said the same thing about the portal and has gotten the best players out of the portal whenever he wanted. If he wants to start buying players he will, just putting out a warning shot.
Maybe he'll just tell Sark to GTFO and take the Texas job

That'd be a big dik move

Advertisement
WTF you think he has been doing this entire time?.

Him and Daboa re now mad....that other schools can do it LEGALLY now and kids have an option to stay local an get a check instead of coming to his school for a charger every year. Also his guys that he could shirt and talk bad to and degrade can now say f you and go for an NIL to another school.

See they didnt have to BAG Up everybody before...just certain kids who were in the game...now EVERYONE wants an NIL bag and thats something he doesnt want to deal with
Dabo doesn't cheat.

Only the SEC cheats.

(Yes, there are people who believe this)

I don't know how any of this NIL stuff is going to turn out for Miami in the long run, but we seem to be doing well or at least holding our own so far. One **** thing is for sure though....i love seeing Dabo and Saban crying over all of this! 2 of the biggest/ notorious bag droppers in college football worried that they wont be able to just buy their way to another cfb playoff. **** em!

Both those guys had the system gamed for years and now they know the floodgates are opening up and that other program with (1) more money or (2) more desirable locations, with big business to throw NIL bread are going to snuff out their dominant runs.

Yeah NOW the system is broken and NOW it needs to be blown up. Was fine before when they bought their way to consistent playoff runs and titles. Losers.

Advertisement
Back