They need a better prosecutor than this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randolph herndon

Freshman
Banned
I am multi-racial but this guy is a disgrace to my race.

In this one he is currently under investigation for redirecting $140,000 to his own salary from a non-profit organization.

Advertisement
I am multi-racial but this guy is a disgrace to my race.

In this one he is currently under investigation for redirecting $140,000 to his own salary from a non-profit organization.
I‘m pretty sure that the guy in the article is not multi-racial.

This Fulton County DA Howard is in a real fight in his reelection campaign and he was behind before this tragic incident happened. It appears that he went overboard possibly to try to gain approval from the voters with murder one. Many legal scholars have stated. manslaughter three would have guaranteed the cop for 10-15 years.

Advertisement
Regardless of what race anyone is this guy doing the prosecution is a real winner. How he has stayed in office with all of these investigations ongoing is another thing. But if you read the articles and look more up on Yahoo they all seemed to have started late last year or this year for the most part. I hope there are no disturbances if these police walk from what appears to many legal experts as not provable for murder one.

Last edited:
Regardless of what race anyone is this guy doing the prosecution is a real winner. How he has stayed in office with all of these investigations ongoing is another thing. But if you read the articles and look more up on Yahoo they all seemed to have started late last year or this year for the most part. I hope there are no disturbances if these police walk from what appears to many legal experts as not provable for murder one.

Its not provable for anything. Joke charges. Its not even a reasonable person standard- its what a reasonable cop would do in that situation. Any cop in the world would return fire if someone had assaulted them during the course of an arrest, forcibly took his taser, then tried to shoot him with it.

I've been tasered before- it's no picnic.

Advertisement
Marilyn Mosby overcharged in the Freddy Gray case and they all walked. She's now being sued by the officers and dealt with some other **** for withholding evidence from the defense attorneys. But, it's Baltimore so shes still the States Attorney. Until last week I legitimately thought they were going to re-elect Sheila Dixon as mayor too.

This Fulton County DA Howard is in a real fight in his reelection campaign and he was behind before this tragic incident happened. It appears that he went overboard possibly to try to gain approval from the voters with murder one. Many legal scholars have stated. manslaughter three would have guaranteed the cop for 10-15 years.
He probably figures this case won't go to trial until after his re-election and will be forgotten by the next election.

It shows that justice isn't his priority.

Advertisement
I am a supporter and law school classmate of Paul Howard’s opponent, Fani Willis. I am also a former Fulton County ADA. We all knew the rumors that Paul had a girl on the side. We never thought it would end up as multiple sexual harassment claims. And now he has also admitted to taking money from a non-profit and using it to pad his salary to the tune of $75,000 per year for 3-5 years. Paul has to go and he has a great opponent.
I Implore anyone who lives in Fulton County to vote on August 11, or request an absentee ballot by July 10 and vote by mail.

Advertisement
I used to do a lot of work with Paul before he became the DA. He was on his way to the top at that time. FAST TRACK. All I will say is buyer beware. My statement is not meant to minimize the tragic loss of the young man at the Wendy's on the southside of Atlanta. RIP 🙏.

Last edited:
The cop shouldn't have been charged period. This DA is an activist not a public servant!!!
Paul Howard is the farthest ting you can ever imagine from an activist. He is also not a good DA.
He is simply a politician. And he will do and Say anything necessary to keep his job. He could care less about whether this cop should be prosecuted. But he has an election on August 11 and that is what this is about.

I used to do a lot of work with Paul before he became the DA. He was on his way to the top at that time. FAST TRACK. All I will say is buyer beware. My statement is not meant to minimize the tragic loss of the young man at the Wendy's on the southside of Atlanta. RIP 🙏.
The DA gave into the mob, he is a coward. Just like the Minneapolis mayor, the Seattle mayor, the Seattle police chief, Atlanta police chief, etc.

If possible he should be disbarred and once this officer is acquitted he should sue the **** out of the City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back