" They don't know football "

Advertisement
Well tell me CMR if we fans don't know football as you say in interviews. How simple of a concept is it to know that if your OLine is not " executing " in other words stink at protection roll your **** Quarterback out more often. If you want to improve your running game pass on first down. And if you want to convert 3rd downs dont run when you have 4 yards to go.
How did I do ?

And one quick note if you think being at home CMR is a good thing your team will get booed off the field if you coaches don't figure it out.
Really can't argue with these very simple basics. Prefer we not boo, but maybe complete silence might have an impact.

Really can't argue with these very simple basics. Prefer we not boo, but maybe complete silence might have an impact.

First comes the booing and Malik will get most of it. Then the ineviable silence because nobody will actually show up. Banners might show up this week. More ex players speak out .Canes mafia will be in full force. Lucky Luciano would be proud lol .

He said nonchalantly on at least 2 interviews when questioned about fan reaction. " often times fans dont see things we see they really don't know football ".

Its some fans that dont know football whats wrong with that?? And we dont always have the knowledge that they have

Advertisement
Hey Coach Richt, I have an idea. Why don’t all the know nothings just stay home and not pay to watch your supreme coaching? I mean we know nothing, thus we have nothing to cheer for or against, right? I mean how do we know when a good play has been made? Is it when the bling bling comes out? I know so little about the sport, I think I will go focus on something I know a little more about. Like, I don’t know, good football.

Its some fans that dont know football whats wrong with that?? And we dont always have the knowledge that they have

I saw it more as a slight to our fanbase and a kinda disrespect. But more it was defensive and out of line and if you don't see anything wrong I think you should feel fine with that. I do and I think it was directed to all of us. You do not even have to read between the lines I've never heard a coach say that in the worst of situations.

Last edited:
Hey Coach Richt, I have an idea. Why don’t all the know nothings just stay home and not pay to watch your supreme coaching? I mean we know nothing, thus we have nothing to cheer for or against, right? I mean how do we know when a good play has been made? Is it when the bling bling comes out? I know so little about the sport, I think I will go focus on something I know a little more about. Like, I don’t know, good football.

I love this response great post.

"You'd better listen to him, Flounder. He's Pre-Med."

flounder.jpg

Advertisement
If this **** play continues, and we have no signs that it will get better as of now, it is going to get ugly on Saturday night.
That may be a major understatement... if we do not come away with a W Saturday, CMR best be ready for a Cat 5 of BBB... that's booing, bashing and banners.

While I've soldered a pipe once or twice, I wouldn't consider myself an expert plumber. I can, however, recognize when one plumber does work very differently than a previously successful one. And, I most definitely can recognize a leaking pipe when water is rising above my ankles.

Well tell me CMR if we fans don't know football as you say in interviews. How simple of a concept is it to know that if your OLine is not " executing " in other words stink at protection roll your **** Quarterback out more often. If you want to improve your running game pass on first down. And if you want to convert 3rd downs dont run when you have 4 yards to go.
How did I do ?

And one quick note if you think being at home CMR is a good thing your team will get booed off the field if you coaches don't figure it out.
We can’t run even we have the numbers to run..we can’t play fake and rollout cause we can’t run the ball. We can’t execute plays. U can say coaching all you want but at some point it’s abour winning your matchup

Advertisement
come on. If we really knew football as much as we think we do, we all would be coaching football for a living. Stop being dumb. We love football. We love Miami football. It doesn't take a genius to know that our team is struggling right now but to pretend that any of us could serve on staff as a professional somewhere and NOT be doing it is stupid.

While I've soldered a pipe once or twice, I wouldn't consider myself an expert plumber. I can, however, recognize when one plumber does work very differently than a previously successful one. And, I most definitely can recognize a leaking pipe when water is rising above my ankles.
correct. But since you are not an expert, don't talk like you are an expert.

First comes the booing and Malik will get most of it. Then the ineviable silence because nobody will actually show up. Banners might show up this week. More ex players speak out .Canes mafia will be in full force. Lucky Luciano would be proud lol .

Horseschit. The only guys with the ballz to fly banners are shell shocked.

Standing by for banner funding link...........

Advertisement
"It's on me to fix it" was an Al Golden staple. Sorry, wouldn't buy that.

I get you. But it would be a lot better than what he has been selling/saying. It would be even better if he admitted it wasn't good enough and actually set about on a path to fix it by getting to work and adding some creativity to the offense and, eventually, hiring an OC after the regular season.

Frankly, I'm sure there are some fine offensive minds sitting unemployed or retired somewhere that he could bring in now as an off-field "quality control analyst" to come in and help him put the game plan together for the rest of the regular season. Then the minute the regular season is over he should be on the phone with Briles, Yost, etc, recruiting them to come here and replace Jon and Thomas.

My point is, short of saying "fvck the fans and the City of Miami is a dirty, ugly city", he's basically been repeating the absolute worst thing he could be saying right now as often as he can.

I'm going to read between the lines on that comment from Richt about the fans not knowing football and say that what Richt means is that only the coaches can know what the QBs and OL are capable of and for that matter, all personal.

There are things going on behind the scenes and in practice, we can't possibly know about and for me, it is the reason I am slow to criticize any coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back