" They don't know football "

Ah, confusion. Somewhere you got mixed up on telling people what to do. Whenever I comment on something substantive, I invite you to challenge it. Let's see where it goes? Talk soon.

You say something substantive? I won’t hold my breath.

Advertisement
Not going to give this its own thread, but a friend of mine works for the team and had a opportunity to talk to some BC analysts at the game. On Miami (Offense), one said “you were the easiest team we’ve ever gameplanned against in my career.”

Honestly, I dont doubt this one iota

That presumes that the players show their capabilities during practice, so for them to go into repeated games and forget how to do that... that's bad coaching. "Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanence." If you practice like crap, you execute like crap and you get stuck in that rut. I was drilled that early in life, and that is what it looks like when we watch this "failure of execution." I refuse to believe that these coaches are seeing phenomenal practices from our players and then our players forgetting everything they've been practicing for the last 1-2 years.

The play calling is garbage. But even if from their perspective it isn't, the players' execution is fully on the staff, and if the staff notices that the players can't execute the garbage plays called, CHANGE THE ******* PLAYS.
As my old music teacher used to say, practice does not make perfect, reinforces bad habits.
Only perfect practice makes perfect..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back