" They don't know football "

Homer and Jordan both said they need to execute better, weren't questioning the play calling. Guess they're drinking the kool aid too huh. Doesn't fit the narrative of a lot of porsters. DeeJay supports HC, but he doesn't count either I guess.
Go back to the Golden era where players on defense were saying the same ****. "We just gotta go out there and execute and listen to the coaches."

Advertisement
Homer and Jordan both said they need to execute better, weren't questioning the play calling. Guess they're drinking the kool aid too huh. Doesn't fit the narrative of a lot of porsters. DeeJay supports HC, but he doesn't count either I guess.
Smoking gun found. Case closed.

If college players aren’t criticizing the coach in interviews then the coach is doing a good job.

Here's the thing, I don't know a ton about coaching and scheming on offense or defense, so when I can call out our plays pre-snap that tells you all you need to know.

Advertisement
Most fans may not know football as well as Pricht, but the relevant issue for our program is that opposing coaches seem to know it better than him.

No amount of Pricht blaming fans can change the cringe-worthy results he puts up. And it doesn’t take a Ph.D in coaching to notice.

Well tell me CMR if we fans don't know football as you say in interviews. How simple of a concept is it to know that if your OLine is not " executing " in other words stink at protection roll your **** Quarterback out more often. If you want to improve your running game pass on first down. And if you want to convert 3rd downs dont run when you have 4 yards to go.
How did I do ?

And one quick note if you think being at home CMR is a good thing your team will get booed off the field if you coaches don't figure it out.

He lost me this week. Him and Thomas Brown. Before their comments this week, I still had hope an OC could be hired and right the ship, but now I no longer have any faith that Richt can lead this program forward. He has caused tremendous damage with his insufferable ego, deflection, denial, and passing of the buck.

All he had to do was take responsibility and say it’s on him to find the solutions to get things corrected. Instead, he just continues to double down on stupid.

Leaders take ownership of shortcomings and make changes to fix the problem. Over the last 10 years we have had coaches who say we know what we're doing it's the players that can't execute.

At the end of the day if your players can't execute that is a direct reflection of the coaching they're getting. Time to man up take some accountability and fix the problem.

He lost me this week. Him and Thomas Brown. Before their comments this week, I still had hope an OC could be hired and right the ship, but now I no longer have any faith that Richt can lead this program forward. He has caused tremendous damage with his insufferable ego, deflection, denial, and passing of the buck.

All he had to do was take responsibility and say it’s on him to find the solutions to get things corrected. Instead, he just continues to double down on stupid.

"It's on me to fix it" was an Al Golden staple. Sorry, wouldn't buy that.

Advertisement
Pretty sure I could go 1-6 with rosier starting against P5 teams

* 0-6

Pitt
Clemson
Wisconsin
LSU
UVA (he played nearly three quarters)
BC

/ he gives us our best chance to win though

// Is RICHt just ******* with us?

Last edited:
Its been nearly 1 calender year since our QB who "gives us the best chance to win" has beaten a P5 opponent.

That's the same line every ******* head coach who has ever under performed and received criticism over the last 75 years of organized football has ever said.

Sorry, but there are many fans who are intellectually capable of spotting garbage. For the love of God we've had 4 consecutive ****** coaching staffs....we've pretty much become experts at it.

Yep. The sad reality is that we can spot a corch a mile away.

Advertisement
Sorry in advance but I’m stealing this

Great point but sadly a lot of fans probably know more than CMR.....scary. When the Virginia game was on the line and we had all 3 timeouts with still time to get the ball back and Richt calls for a onside kick that kind of says it all.

Advertisement
Well tell me CMR if we fans don't know football as you say in interviews. How simple of a concept is it to know that if your OLine is not " executing " in other words stink at protection roll your **** Quarterback out more often. If you want to improve your running game pass on first down. And if you want to convert 3rd downs dont run when you have 4 yards to go.
How did I do ?

And one quick note if you think being at home CMR is a good thing your team will get booed off the field if you coaches don't figure it out.
Simple....The Rev doesn't give a **** what we or anyone thinks! Cashing checks pressure free is the name of his game!

Maybe the Rev can take Fat Al's approach of, what was it, a group paintball excursion the preseason before his firing?

Advertisement
Back