Rumor They Are Making Noise About A "Ruiz Rule"

Advertisement
You are absolutely wrong. Many, many, many people buy Tesla's because of Elon Musk and his personality. He has a cult following, and it's that cult following that is really the only reason his company is valued as highly as it is, which gave him the ability to virtually print money to finance the growth of his business. Sorry buddy, but you are out of your depth here...way out of your depth!

Wrong. But I don't expect anything different from you.

I'm sure you've got the customer satisfaction surveys from all the Tesla buyers who say "yes, we are willing to pay tens of thousands extra for a car that can't use a gas station and takes quite a while to recharge, all because we just loooooove Elon's tweets".

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

Suuure, the "collectives" that promise that 100% of the money is going to the players and where people are donating their time and services...yes, those same "collectives" are gearing up for (eventual) Supreme Court appeals.

You know, because those collectives have sooooo much money to hire federal court trial and appellate attorneys...

Good luck, NCAA. Stop letting Emmert guide you and there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. Lawyers gonna be waiting and salivating at the idea of taking down the NCAA

Advertisement

Let's not ignore the obvious fact that Heitner is an advisor to the Gaytor collective. Soooooo, yeah, I could see why he is taking the intepretation that he is taking.

That's not a criticism, I'm just saying that Heitner may be interpreting this through his orange-and-blue glasses.

Advertisement
“the last day to cheat was yesterday, unless your john ruiz. we coming for that *** boi”

- NCAA

100%. This is probably the main reason why I love this program more than anything in the world. We are irrelevant. We suck. We're broke. We play in the garbage ACC. We're a dead program. Nobody cares about The U. The U is dead. Blah blah blah.

But EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO triggers the entire ******* country to absolutely no end. These phony *** dorks do nothing but talk about Miami. The irrelevant, dead program. It is absolute music to my ears. I love it more than anything. I have no exact reason as to why, but every single thing Miami does ****es EVERYONE off who isn't us. It's the root of "It's a Cane thing, and you would NOT understand." It's so, so true. We **** people off just by existing. Imagine if/when we start winning again???????????????????????????

Advertisement
I'm not worried at all. You can't retroactively enact the law. Much of the guidance seems to be more of a courtesy reminder to everyone that they can't do this and that.

100%. This is probably the main reason why I love this program more than anything in the world. We are irrelevant. We suck. We're broke. We play in the garbage ACC. We're a dead program. Nobody cares about The U. The U is dead. Blah blah blah.

But EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO triggers the entire ******* country to absolutely no end. These phony *** dorks do nothing but talk about Miami. The irrelevant, dead program. It is absolute music to my ears. I love it more than anything. I have no exact reason as to why, but every single thing Miami does ****es EVERYONE off who isn't us. It's the root of "It's a Cane thing, and you would NOT understand." It's so, so true. We **** people off just by existing. Imagine if/when we start winning again???????????????????????????
good point. look at what their first thought was

A37FACCC-8AA1-4583-A527-73D1E1408C1F.jpeg

Advertisement
Over State laws? Yeah they'll have to take that up with a higher court.

You are confusing the issues.

"State law" has authorized NIL deals to be done. The NCAA is not opposing NIL, generally.

"State law" never has, nor does, address the NCAA's ability to regulate boosters and contact and recruiting. The NCAA still retains ample authority on that stuff.

You are confusing the issues.

"State law" has authorized NIL deals to be done. The NCAA is not opposing NIL, generally.

"State law" never has, nor does, address the NCAA's ability to regulate boosters and contact and recruiting. The NCAA still retains ample authority on that stuff.

Other state laws specifically allow universities to publish NIL opportunities and have coaches discuss or direct them. This directly goes against some state laws.

Advertisement
Back