Rumor They Are Making Noise About A "Ruiz Rule"

The first thing everyone should do is stop applying logic or reason to anything the ncaa does.

Only then can you truly begin to think like a group of imbecilic lifetime bureaucrats.

In the contrary, they are easily understood.

Whenever you become "useless and unnecessary" yet have developed a fat lifestyle that far exceeds your value. Your primary goal is to maintenance of that fat useless existence.

The NCAA will simply do whatever best maintains the status quo of them staying wealthy and in control.

Advertisement
Ruiz is touting that actually having kids on his payroll protects him from any NCAA legislation. I’m not going to even pretend I understand any of legality of this but he’s probably right. He can tangibly point to advertisements. Again I have no idea how this works but I don’t think it’s a stretch.
He has real ads to prove that they did work as employees or contractors of his company. It’s not like he’s a fake nonprofit giving away money so players show up to volunteer at other nonprofits. I’d raise my spear and argue to my death that arrangement is a fraud.

Advertisement
In the contrary, they are easily understood.

Whenever you become "useless and unnecessary" yet have developed a fat lifestyle that far exceeds your value. Your primary goal is to maintenance of that fat useless existence.

The NCAA will simply do whatever best maintains the status quo of them staying wealthy and in control.
Meaning, they’re a parasite…something you catch drinking from, or going barefoot in a swamp.

Is it time for certain D1P5 teams to divorce themselves from NCAA and create their own structure?
I hope not. I'd rather see the NCAA get smoked first. I want to see the lights turned on and catch all the ****roaches out. The whole NIL thing could turn out bad for college sports, I don't know. What I do know is I want to take off and nuke the whole thing from orbit. I want to see the corruption and bias of teh ncaa on the news for months. I want to see the cheating that big money schools have been doing for decades exposed loudly and publicly. I hope it doesn't catch Miami but if it does so be it, they can burn for being so bad at it (prior to NIL).
As far as Ruiz goes.. At this point we've seen NIL really light up in the last year. I completely like how Ruiz has handled the new landscape. He may have to change his timing on things but I love how he's doing things and they seem to be encapsulated in how I feel NIL should be. I don't agree with pay for play but these kids should absolutely be paid for being the bad asses they are. That's what Name Image and Likeness should be about. You got influencers everywhere getting paid. Well these kids can easily be athletic influencers. All they gotta do is mention Ruiz or Lifewallet and that's exactly what they are, an influencer just like a kardashian hawking whatever it is they hawk. The ncaa should not be able to touch that. Collectives are the exact opposite and are easily pay for play. What does a collective pay for if it's not play? The ncaa isn't toothless in this whole thing, they'll have academic ineligibility and transfer rules to exercise. Pay for play collectives are gonna be in a tight spot Ruiz wont. Lets light this thing on fire and see where it goes.

I hope not. I'd rather see the NCAA get smoked first. I want to see the lights turned on and catch all the ****roaches out. The whole NIL thing could turn out bad for college sports, I don't know. What I do know is I want to take off and nuke the whole thing from orbit. I want to see the corruption and bias of teh ncaa on the news for months. I want to see the cheating that big money schools have been doing for decades exposed loudly and publicly. I hope it doesn't catch Miami but if it does so be it, they can burn for being so bad at it (prior to NIL).
As far as Ruiz goes.. At this point we've seen NIL really light up in the last year. I completely like how Ruiz has handled the new landscape. He may have to change his timing on things but I love how he's doing things and they seem to be encapsulated in how I feel NIL should be. I don't agree with pay for play but these kids should absolutely be paid for being the bad asses they are. That's what Name Image and Likeness should be about. You got influencers everywhere getting paid. Well these kids can easily be athletic influencers. All they gotta do is mention Ruiz or Lifewallet and that's exactly what they are, an influencer just like a kardashian hawking whatever it is they hawk. The ncaa should not be able to touch that. Collectives are the exact opposite and are easily pay for play. What does a collective pay for if it's not play? The ncaa isn't toothless in this whole thing, they'll have academic ineligibility and transfer rules to exercise. Pay for play collectives are gonna be in a tight spot Ruiz wont. Lets light this thing on fire and see where it goes.
This is the idiomatic expression “People living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”

10 years in Court is 10 years the NCAA can grant sanctions to UM if we choose to stay a part of NCAA.

We can't break out of the NCAA on our own.
The UNC case shows exactly how to handle it. Cooperate with nothing. Challenge everything. Do not unilaterally impose punishments. Nothing will come of it.

This tactic is made possible by having the money to engage in litigation ad infinitem.

We can do it. A&M can. USCw can. The NCAA is not going to be able to retroactively punish anyone over NIL.

Advertisement
The UNC case shows exactly how to handle it. Cooperate with nothing. Challenge everything. Do not unilaterally impose punishments. Nothing will come of it.

This tactic is made possible by having the money to engage in litigation ad infinitem.

We can do it. A&M can. USCw can. The NCAA is not going to be able to retroactively punish anyone over NIL.
I'd go further in our case, I'd have Frenk make a public statement that we cooperated in the past while the NCAA dragged their feet and resorted to illegal tactics to try and build a case that wasn't there.

Let's not ignore the obvious fact that Heitner is an advisor to the Gaytor collective. Soooooo, yeah, I could see why he is taking the intepretation that he is taking.

That's not a criticism, I'm just saying that Heitner may be interpreting this through his orange-and-blue glasses.

I think he worked with Lambert on setting up a collective for UM when all of this NIL stuff first came about. Luckily Ruiz doesnt like to share the spotlight and operated outside of any collective (I think)

0D53B18F-0921-4C04-9D0B-0743E3DC102F.jpeg

F^ck ND but he’s right.

Advertisement
He's just spiking the football on people's heads now👇

Either way, this ends in a glorious fireball or glare from new Natty's shining in Hecht.

Advertisement
Lol; what did I say ya’ll? Lol. I said as SOON as Miami gets involved w/ NIL, the NCAA will then look in to it.

I love Ruiz, but I also move in silence. I was cool w/ the stadium talk, his biz, etc. But just knowing how creepy The NCAA’s obsession w/ us, I was like man, I don’t like our NIL biz being put on front street, b/c of the pay - for - play clause which is in the NIL bylaws.
Ruiz doesn't need to be silent about anything. He's doing things the right way. He knows it and so do they. It's just our competitors and the media trying to make this a Miami thing. The media gets more clicks when they hate on Miami even with false news.

There is absolutely no comparison with how Ruiz executes NIL deals with his companies and what these collectives at TamU, Texas, and FSU's STD collective Burning Spear. Those collectives exist with no return value. They set up player autograph signings and meet & greet with fans, but that is not a business. There is no return value to the organization.

He is on a rampage this morning...

Who cares what a gayter tranny elf-fûcker has to say?

Engine is going to overheat if he doesn't pull back on the throttles...

Advertisement
Back