They are coming for the Foundations

canesproponent

Sophomore
They are almost done with NCAA basketball. I was told that football is next.

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.

Advertisement

Called someone about the college admissions cheating scandal and they mentioned that they are already investigating football. Georgia, Texas, Alabama and Arkansas are top targets. Hundreds of millions in payments spanning close to 20 years. Approximately 25 players a year, per team, received payments; with payments now above the $200,000 paid to Michel.

Easy to trace... Poor families being able to deposit hundreds of thousands of dollars either instantaneously or over 4 years.

Majority of those players are now bereft of capital and are willing to talk due to fear of prosecution.

Our resurgence could not come at a better time............ He said an announcement will come in 18-24 months.
:ROFLMAO:

My brother told me alot sooner possibly this summer. The thing is its a multi state prosecution and there is some outside "forces" stalling the investigations. But he did say the Power 5 is going to fall(Personally he hates College Football"

Advertisement
Advertisement
The foundations are the root of all college football payments, but from the outside looking in and given limited authority the NCAA has, it would seem very, very hard to prove. And I doubt many talk, ****, nobody like a Shapiro can show up there and start tossing money around. The mafia Omerta code should be so stringent with the good ole boys football programs. It's comical the games the SEC has been playing, especially since about 2002.

Some of there's kids or parents will talk. Out of all the players that got paid, just find the ones or their parents that have legal problems, and lean on them.

Advertisement
I do think that there is going to be a reform in College sports. Has nothing to do w NCAA bylaws v. the gov’t losing money from unfiled under the table monies. The IRS took down Al Capone. I can see them putting an end to boosters, honestly.

These kids on social media flashing money after visits, or families moving funds in accounts out of no where so frequently was eventually going to draw red flags

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back