These boys still playin

It's the adults around them that influence them to play these games with us.

The 7v7 coaches & bag handlers are the ones that tell these kids to troll & tweet sh*t like this to make people react to'em & to use it as a leverage negotiating tool.

Kids are impressionable & follow the slimy adults who convince them that if they make it seem like they might sign with Miami it will increase the bag from the SEC.

Unfortunately for them, most of us are well versed & not falling for it, the staff is also wiser after learning their lesson the hard way over the last few years & aren't playing the game with the bag chasing kids.

Fcked up that it's like that, but crootin' is Big Business.

Advertisement
I have dreams we win 10+ games this season and we play in a New Year’s six bowl game and beat somebody like Georgia. During the celebration after the game somebody like Nesta takes the mic and pulls a Suge Knight reference similar to what Clemson did after Bama and gives all the sell outs **** on national tv
That’s called this years CFP.

The 7v7 coaches & bag handlers are the ones that tell these kids to troll & tweet sh*t like this to make people react to'em & to use it as a leverage negotiating tool.

Kids are impressionable & follow the slimy adults who convince them that if they make it seem like they might sign with Miami it will increase the bag from the SEC.

Unfortunately for them, most of us are well versed & not falling for it, the staff is also wiser after learning their lesson the hard way over the last few years & aren't playing the game with the bag chasing kids.

this

the adults r pimps and cooked up top. Using these kids man its a shame the kids cant see it but will down the road when they become wiser, some just stay retarded though

Advertisement
Moving on
I know i seen this story we can have turnover chain commercials play on espn all day for 6 months and win 10 games in back to back year and they wont come. bags r everything thats what people teach them and thats what they follow. They use us as leverage because SEC teams fear us and they know if we get these kids its over

I know i seen this story we can have turnover chain commercials play on espn all day for 6 months and win 10 games in back to back year and they wont come. bags r everything thats what people teach them and thats what they follow. They use us as leverage because SEC teams fear us and they know if we get these kids its over

This. So much delusion that if we just win that we will keep these kids. We won't. Why win at Miami without a heavy bag when you can win at Georgia or Bama AND get a heavy bag?

This. So much delusion that if we just win that we will keep these kids. We won't. Why win at Miami without a heavy bag when you can win at Georgia or Bama AND get a heavy bag?
Yea its all bs and we know it. These kids r trained to tell people what they want to hear. They will take the bag and go to the sec

What lesson did we learn? Hard to do that when bags weren't in the equation.

Advertisement
:cautious:

1565198394104.png

My take is that the kids are all Miami, until the bags become a factor.
Once our Coaches even have an inkling of bags, they back off............the player decommits, and then they go to the highest bag bidder.
This may occur right up until weeks ahead of LOI's.
We as fans then wonder why XXXXX did not sign up for the Canes, but our Coaches have a read on each prospect, and they know who is real, and who are the users and takers......

Advertisement
May their bags be light.
May their tendons and ligaments be like thin rubber bands left in the snow.
May their college degrees be in General Studies from worthless public universities.
May their NFL dreams go forever unrealized.
And may their Phys Ed. teacher's certificates never expire.

May they never feel comfortable in South Florida again.

Advertisement
Back