These boys still playin

May their bags be light.
May their tendons and ligaments be like thin rubber bands left in the snow.
May their college degrees be in General Studies from worthless public universities.
May their NFL dreams go forever unrealized.
And may their Phys Ed. teacher's certificates never expire.
May they fail out of school, have some kids they aren’t ready for, catch a joce and sleep through their McDonalds interviews like Bobby Bruce

Advertisement
Yeah it’s disrespect to the brand and the troll wasn’t needed. But these are kids. And to them, they are laughing. While it sucks as fans, we let it bother us way too much.

Let them troll. If we all knew they weren’t coming, no need to get all riled up.
IJS..
Stop with the "but these are kids" garbage. What does being kids have to do with being a disrespectful little ***? My son is a good bit younger and if he ever acted so ridiculous and disrespectful he'd hear it from me.

Stop saying they are just “kids.” If you’re old enough to get a girl pregnant, old enough to drive, old enough to smoke weed, old enough to drink illegally, old enough to go to join the military, old enough to talk **** and be disrespectful, then you better be ready and able to back it up like a man or get checked by one. Straight facts.

Advertisement
I have a lot of questions lol. What age are you old enough to drink illegally?

It was meant as a statement to say that if you’re old enough to break the law, then you should be old enough to face the consequences.

I get it. We were all young once and we all did stupid ****. However, it doesn’t change the fact that if you do stupid **** and get caught you’re usually gonna have to pay the piper.

These dudes are not children. They are young men. Anybody who really cares about the youth will stop enabling them. That’s why we have become a nation full of snowflakes. Instead of constantly coddling them, a swift kick in the *** every once in a while would do wonders.

Advertisement
It was meant as a statement to say that if you’re old enough to break the law, then you should be old enough to face the consequences.

I get it. We were all young once and we all did stupid ****. However, it doesn’t change the fact that if you do stupid **** and get caught you’re usually gonna have to pay the piper.

These dudes are not children. They are young men. Anybody who really cares about the youth will stop enabling them. That’s why we have become a nation full of snowflakes. Instead of constantly coddling them, a swift kick in the *** every once in a while would do wonders.

I was just messing with you, but I agree with everything you said.

Advertisement
I dont wish bad upon there lives but I hope they suck at football if they dont come here, doubt it with a sure fire thing like Williams. His type dont come around too often even in sfla.

I dont get why CIS or any other cane fan is kissing there az or even calling them out on any social media site or app. Just dont follow them and leave there *** alone, no love or hate will get under there skins more. They feed off any comments or follow, take those away so they cant get in anyones feelings.

Out of sight Out of mind

u can pencil these kids as gone, just a different bytch breed down in sfla where its taught to hate the home school. I cant seem to understand it never will
It's classic resentment dude. You know this, these KKK schools go to Florida throw all kinds of money around and the home school isn't in that game because we don't do that and can't hang. Now here comes the resentment part, the kids, the pimps, the parents, the handlers and the street agents either don't or won't believe that we can't hang. They probably see us as rather disrespectful and foolish. I could be wrong, but that's my take.

Advertisement
It's classic resentment dude. You know this, these KKK schools go to Florida throw all kinds of money around and the home school isn't in that game because we don't do that and can't hang. Now here comes the resentment part, the kids, the pimps, the parents, the handlers and the street agents either don't or won't believe that we can't hang. They probably see us as rather disrespectful and foolish. I could be wrong, but that's my take.
I dont think its resentment I think they had initial interest young going to the U, but money changes people. The show me love means they showed me bags then after they back off on the verbal fans destroy them and then the hate begins. Fans say u fuqin traitor blah blah blah and the kids begin to dislike Miami. Some fans r stupid bothering the kids but they were and will be bought. And if we cant fix that us dominating will not happen I have always stood by that

I know you are close with Williams, any way we get back in it with him or nah?

Yea of course. He is in the db backfield with a current cane, and brian blades son. We look good this year we will be in it till the finish.

Harris seems like a goner more so.

The problem is gonna be ...i see UGA being really good the next 2 years in their sh*tty division. I sure hope we put hands on Uf on 8/24..

They kind of are kids; kids with no manners and respect for others. Fine parenting from Donell Sr. Way to go dad. Maybe he can buy some class from that A&M
u can pencil these kids as gone, just a different bytch breed down in sfla where its taught to hate the home school. I cant seem to understand it never will
How is taught to hate the home school?

Advertisement
Back