These boys still playin

Advertisement
Advertisement
May their bags be light.
May their tendons and ligaments be like thin rubber bands left in the snow.
May their college degrees be in General Studies from worthless public universities.
May their NFL dreams go forever unrealized.
And may their Phys Ed. teacher's certificates never expire.

5804C777-4945-4A0D-98C0-F7B5AE827F7F.gif

Advertisement
Dude these kids.. Get out your feelings.. I'm sure you didn't play football
I'm sure I did. And I'm sure I was also raised not to be a disrespectful little punk *****. My parents would have killed me for being disrespectful to a school that offered me a scholarship and coaches that kissed my *** whether I was going there or not. They aren't 11. 18+ year olds (I know Williams is a little younger) are grown *** men when society wants them or needs (military, voting, parenthood, etc) them to be, but then when they act like jackoffs it's "Oh they're just kids." It's old af on these sites.

Advertisement
Dude these kids.. Get out your feelings.. I'm sure you didn't play football

Give me a fūcking break. I will give them the “kids“ excuse if they forget their homework, or maybe even change their mind about schools they are committing to, or just some other stupid kid shlt.

But when they purposely troll entire an fanbase, then they better expect a man’s response. Fūck with grown men like a little bltch, expect a man’s slap.

Advertisement
May their bags be light.
May their tendons and ligaments be like thin rubber bands left in the snow.
May their college degrees be in General Studies from worthless public universities.
May their NFL dreams go forever unrealized.
And may their Phys Ed. teacher's certificates never expire.
Amen

Advertisement
Back