There's no reason we should not win next week

Advertisement
If Kaaya plays well I expect us to win.

But that is an extremely big if.

Well Golden almost beat them the last 2 years. Last year it was in Tallahassee to boot.

Advertisement
Well Golden almost beat them the last 2 years. Last year it was in Tallahassee to boot.

Pains me to say it, but I don't think the Noles ever took us or Golden seriously, so I would chalk those games up to being anomalies.

4 items that need to perform well in order to beat FSU.

Kaaya - Doesn't react well to pressure.

O-Line - Been mediocre so far. Too inconsistent. Today they let GT pressure with 4 men a couple of times.

Secondary - First team with a real passing game. We'll get to see how good they really are.

Special teams - ST is always crucial in an FSU game. No mistakes. Gotta cover well. We need to get more production from the return game. Badgley has to step up.

Pains me to say it, but I don't think the Noles ever took us or Golden seriously, so I would chalk those games up to being anomalies.

Well in 2014 they didn't seem to take any opponent seriously until halftime. Then in the 2nd half they'd make a big comeback and narrowly win.

In 2015 I don't know what the story was.

Isn't OP the same girl crying like a bytch about Kaaya. You know nothing, shut the fvck up

Advertisement
Hope coaches looks at looseville and nc plays they couldn't stop . Fsu has a lot of weaknesses . MT went down hope it's for a few weeks

We have plenty of a chance. I think we will still win.

But today wasn't to hot overall. Even with a w.

Advertisement
I bet Vegas has us as the favorite. I don't want them too but I can see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back