There's no reason we should not win next week

4 items that need to perform well in order to beat FSU.

Kaaya - Doesn't react well to pressure.

O-Line - Been mediocre so far. Too inconsistent. Today they let GT pressure with 4 men a couple of times.

Secondary - First team with a real passing game. We'll get to see how good they really are.

Special teams - ST is always crucial in an FSU game. No mistakes. Gotta cover well. We need to get more production from the return game. Badgley has to step up.

Have you seen FSU? This isn't 2013...

Advertisement
You guys want to know the difference between Louisville, UNC, and us? they have mobile quarterbacks. Their dline plays with a little hesitation when facing a dual threat against us they will pin their ears straight back because Kaaya can't outrun a kicker.

Advertisement
I said it before I will say it again GT had a better chance at beating us then FSU. GT has a better D and runs a crazy offense. FSU has the worst D in the ACC and runs an O that we know . Also FSU has zero WRs that step up and a hot and cold QB. There whole team is Cook and we can hold him to around 100 yards and 1 TD and win by 48-20ish .

You guys want to know the difference between Louisville, UNC, and us? they have mobile quarterbacks. Their dline plays with a little hesitation when facing a dual threat against us they will pin their ears straight back because Kaaya can't outrun a kicker.

True. Richt is going to have to get the ball out of his hands very quickly.

Love Kaaya but yeah--not being able to run makes a difference in the college game.

Their last 6 losses have come to mobile QBs. Oregon, Clemson, Houston, GT, Louisville, and now UNC. Even USF gave them trouble last weekend.

I too believe that they pin their ears back on Kaaya and have him flustered early. I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Not the fact that he's not mobile. But the fact that Kaaya has been missing throws. Richt needs to hit hella intermwdiate and crossing routes next week and Miami rolls easily.

Don't think we'll run well against them. I'd put Kaaya in shotgun and let him sling 400 plus yards and 4 tds

Richt can't lose to teams like Virginia if he's as good a coach as advertised. I expect a 20+ point win Saturday. We'll see.

Their last 6 losses have come to mobile QBs. Oregon, Clemson, Houston, GT, Louisville, and now UNC. Even USF gave them trouble last weekend.

I too believe that they pin their ears back on Kaaya and have him flustered early. I hope I'm wrong.

you were right

Advertisement
Back