"Theres no more BS going on round this B**chšŸ—£ "- TVD (Siap)

Advertisement
denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been a long time since UM was truly lead by a QB. I loved King but the players look at TVD and see future NFL QB, which demands respect. Add in that he is demanding of himself and others, and now we have a situation wherein offensive players do not want to let their QB down.
When the QB is great it makes every offensive player better because the players feel pressure to live up to the QB's standard. Pressure is good thing as it will raise the team's floor.
My boy TVD just told all you non-believers that we aren't playing to be 8-4 this year.

This impressed the **** out of me.

Can't remember if it was @Brooklyndee or @Liberty City El who mentioned it in a thread when people's expectations became a little unfair, but yes, there are things that TVD needs to work on to keep improving his game. (just like everyone else on the planet). I agree ....

One of those things is exactly what he talks about here:

"On where he has improved: ā€œWorking on my .... throwing motion on the run. Iā€™ve had a habit to drop my elbow running to my right or left; itā€™s [made me] a little inaccurate. Iā€™ve really improved my game...."

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article259597299.html#storylink=cpy

his motion on the run, while it was/is a quick release and he does have good strength, I did notice his elbow slot dropping as he described. it's a VERY common habit among QB's who have played a lot of baseball, particularly those who have been pitchers or infielders. I remember working with a kid once who had this problem, and even though he could throw a 90mph slider on the corner of the plate every time, he had trouble correcting this very same habit. It was a ton of effort to fix it, and TBH, i'm not even sure he completely did. That TVD has identified it, worked on it, and improved, really says a lot. And just continues to confirm what we know about the kid.

Advertisement
Iā€™m sure this has been quite a transition for all of these guys. My experience is players want to be coached hard and will respond/thrive under it. However, the coaches have to have the respect, knowledge, desire to coach an environment like that. I firmly believe we have the staff that can do that and the results will continue to improve.

Can't remember if it was @Brooklyndee or @Liberty City El who mentioned it in a thread when people's expectations became a little unfair, but yes, there are things that TVD needs to work on to keep improving his game. (just like everyone else on the planet). I agree ....

"On where he has improved: ā€œWorking on my .... throwing motion on the run. Iā€™ve had a habit to drop my elbow running to my right or left; itā€™s [made me] a little inaccurate. Iā€™ve really improved my game...."

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article259597299.html#storylink=cpy

his motion on the run, while it was/is a quick release and he does have good strength, I did notice his elbow slot dropping as he described. it's a VERY common habit among QB's who have played a lot of baseball, particularly those who have been pitchers or infielders. I remember working with a kid once who had this problem, and even though he could throw a 90mph slider on the corner of the plate every time, he had trouble correcting this very same habit. It was a ton of effort to fix it, and TBH, i'm not even sure he completely did. That TVD has identified it, worked on it, and improved, really says a lot. And just continues to confirm what we know about the kid.
You think he'll be more comfortable shuffling and moving his feet this year? During the Spring game, he seemed a bit more comfortable taking off quickly. He also seemed lighter on his feet.

Advertisement

Good stuff. Very interesting

So I guess no one is going to comment about the portal kicker Parker Lewis visiting campus?

It's obvious we just weren't serious about football from the early 2000s till 2022. Mark Richt fell into our laps and helped a bit but he wasn't motivated like Mario.

Advertisement
Back