"Theres no more BS going on round this B**chšŸ—£ "- TVD (Siap)

Advertisement
For those that haven't heard the Original TVD interview with Joe Z @WQAM. Tyler Van Dyke is growing into a player leader that UM has lacked for a while.

Go Canes

For those that haven't heard the Original TVD interview with Joe Z @WQAM. Tyler Van Dyke is growing into a player leader that UM has lacked for a while.

Go Canes
Thanks. He has the goods physically and mentally

On where he has improved: ā€œWorking on my feet or my throwing motion on the run. Iā€™ve had a habit to drop my elbow running to my right or left; itā€™s [made me] a little inaccurate. Iā€™ve really improved my game with that and staying in the pocket and getting my feet to where the receiver is going to be and making more accurate throws.ā€

6A0CCCEA-FD47-40F9-B8BA-AC08105FB4AF.gif

Advertisement
It's obvious we just weren't serious about football from the early 2000s till 2022. Mark Richt fell into our laps and helped a bit but he wasn't motivated like Mario.
Richt was motivated too. 2017 didn't happen for no reason. He wanted to prove he could be the OC cuz UGA kept telling him he needed a coordinator. Same thing with Diaz. Both of those guys were motivated and bet on themselves and lost.

You think he'll be more comfortable shuffling and moving his feet this year? During the Spring game, he seemed a bit more comfortable taking off quickly. He also seemed lighter on his feet.

I do ... and he has.

I remember you mentioning back in January that he should spend the entire off-season working on ladder drills. I agreed, and clearly, he is way ahead of us. šŸ˜œ

He looks much more on the balls of his feet after his hitch steps. That actually can be improved by body control from the hips and upper body, which improves throwing and movement posture ("belly button over toes!"). It's not just a "feet" thing.

What's clear is that he is a good athlete, and when he works on these things, he sees improvement.

Kid is looking good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back