There is no way UM doesn't know "Mario's Answer" by now

Advertisement
I would hope that Mario is a done deal but it just seems bizarre to have Danny out there recruiting. What is he gonna say to recruits….come to Miami, I’m leaving? Just seems so weird. I remember when Erickson left….you could tell something was up cause the office was empty before the ink was dry. Anybody been by the coaches office? See any boxes?
Mario is a done deal

I am not saying you're wrong but that is a contradicting statement. Is it done deal or does he want to know the AD first? Can't be both lol
Lol. Meaning he wants to come💯. He will come. But he will like to know who the AD is first. I doubt it he says no.

I think they have everything else worked out like how much he wants to be paid but haven't got that "yes" yet. he probably wants to hear that they're not going to get in his way.

Advertisement
I'm going to predict Cristobal to UM, Kiffin to Oregon. Not quite tropical waters for Kiffin, but he only has to deal with Riley in the Pac 12 (and USC is in a different division). Given the resources and lack of conference competition, I'd say Oregon would more attractive than Oklahoma right now. Kiffin wants back to the NFL. Chip Kelly never won a ring but he got a NFL HC job out of Oregon so it can be done.
I think Mullen will be another name to watch there.

Advertisement
Just telling u what I am hearing bro. I don’t have a source.
Tiger King GIF - Tiger King JetSki - Discover & Share GIFs | King gif,  Giphy, Cool gifs

Advertisement
I think they have everything else worked out like how much he wants to be paid but haven't got that "yes" yet. he probably wants to hear that they're not going to get in his way.F
I think they have everything else worked out like how much he wants to be paid but haven't got that "yes" yet. he probably wants to hear that they're not going to get in his way.
I think they have definitely talked to his agent/representative already. Something has to have been discussed by now.

Advertisement
Someone I know personally, they know someone who is close to the situation.
How can someone close to the situation know when it now appears Frenk has cut out most if not everyone who is "close to the situation" regarding the AD. So those people are out on the AD but can confirm that Mario is in? What if Frenk hires an AD who wouldn't have Mario in his top 3? I don't think Frenk who has decided this AD decision is on him is gonna kneecap his AD.

To me a source will be the proof, article, story with the proof. I just know someone who knows someone else that is close to the situation that said that. How can that be a source?? I don’t even know their name.
Got it.

Advertisement
Back