Ask Thomas BrownWoah, woah, WOAH!! What’s wrong with shrimp????
Ask Thomas BrownWoah, woah, WOAH!! What’s wrong with shrimp????
Oh they won't leave SMU out but now our "bad loss" in theory turns into a quality loss.I don’t think they’ll leave SMU out if they win though. Duke was really our only chance for that weird scenario where they don’t invite the conference champ. This ******* G5 bull**** and that Oklahoma Bama win is what’s killing us.
If SMU wins this weekend that’s a P4 conference champ game member. It’s far from a bad loss. It’s a joke with this stupid ******* committeeOh they won't leave SMU out but now our "bad loss" in theory turns into a quality loss.
smu will be ranked tomorrow so that narrative already diedOh they won't leave SMU out but now our "bad loss" in theory turns into a quality loss.
If we don't make it to the ACC championship game I want SMU to win the ACC title and Texas A&M to lose the SEC championship game. That's less wiggle room for the committee to ***** us and if they do ***** us there would be even more explaining to do whereas we lost to the ACC champion in overtime in an away game and we should have the better loss when comparing the losses to Notre Dame since the committee is so hung up on quality losses.smu will be ranked tomorrow so that narrative already died
it'll now be eye test because cuse bent over
We beat ND , big whoop..... They've been rolling since then, We stumbled when it mattered most.... Timing is a Mutha , always has been and always will be.... The point is handle your **** when you HAVE to and nothing else matters....
On the daily.Does he eat shrimp as well?
feels like 1 or 3 are the only ones that a rational miami fan can even imagine as possibilitiesFeel like theres no even a concensus here but this is ACC scenarios for the Herald
View attachment 343859
A million internet points to the person who plugs those scenarios into Grok and calculates the likelihood UM makes the CG.Feel like theres no even a concensus here but this is ACC scenarios for the Herald
View attachment 343859
Can you imagine Mario getting to the ACC title game just to lose to Manny Diaz?Feel like theres no even a concensus here but this is ACC scenarios for the Herald
View attachment 343859
YesCan you imagine Mario getting to the ACC title game just to lose to Manny Diaz?
No chance.
I’d agree. Think VT beats UVA and Wake beats Duke.I’m guessing we have ~40% chance to make the ACCCG.
Of course there’s a chance. Mario’s not a particularly strong coach and this is an undisciplined team with a somewhat erratic QB (yes I am aware that he has a good completion percentage) and a coRch with a history of late season chokesNo chance.
Idk the official odds but I'd say it's 30-50% chanceOf course there’s a chance. Mario’s not a particularly strong coach and this is an undisciplined team with a somewhat erratic QB (yes I am aware that he has a good completion percentage) and a coRch with a history of late season chokes
The question was if I can imagine it and yes I can. Is it likely, no. Imaginable or possible? Sure.
It doesn’t matter, we’re not getting into the ACCCG game. Once again.
I wouldn’t bet on Duke but it’s not unimaginable to me in response to the question.Idk the official odds but I'd say it's 30-50% chance
duke is -1.5 at home to wake - which means Vegas thinks wake is better (I do too) - and Manny Diaz is the coach
We're -7 at pitt (hardest of the 3 honestly)
Uva at home is -10 to VT right now which seems like the longest shot but idk if you've followed that "rivalry" or not but VT has won 19 out of the last 20 and 23 of the last 25. VT beating UVA might be the most certain thing to happen of those 3
It’s only with ND because we’ve been pushed into a corner and led to believe there is only one spot up for grabs. And ND has that spot.Personally, I don't think Miami's beef is with ND. I think they should both be in. I would take both over Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas Tech, Oregon, or Indiana.
Playing Miami would scare me more as an ND fan than any of those.