Agree that Bama should be ahead of all these teams. But I don't know why the committee would now move them ahead of ND after last week's rankings had them behind. And if we are in the same cluster with Bama, we beat FSU who they lost to. Unless week 1 still doesn't count.Bama would jump all of us. The real question is if USC wins.
Logically If JUST USC beat oregon and Cinci beats BYU, the ranking SHOULD BE:
8 Bama - 9 Miami - 10 ND - 11 USC - 12 Oregon - 13 Utah - 14 Vandy
Kentucky is a dumpsterVandy is putting it on Kentucky. Not good.
Per sagarin, Kentucky would be -10 to Va Tech on a neutral fieldKentucky is a dumpster
That’s insane but I’ll play along. Utah, byu and who?I genuinely think that as long as BYU loses to Cinci today, we could jump to 10th.
Is this your research or someone else?I think our only shot at the ACC CG now is a rematch vs SMU. We need Pitt over GT, AND VT over UVA next week. Plus we gotta beat Pitt.
Cincy and KSU
And GTCincy and KSU
I think you’re onto something with thisThe one difference is that us and UTah actually have a similar ish resume. The differentiator between the two is Game Control. So from that sense we do want to win big and have them lose or at least win close. If we separate from them in SOS (could happen if we beat Pitt who re-enters top 25 with a win against GTech) and are close enough GC, we could straight jump Utah even without them losing. More helpful if their opponents also lose games like ASU. And if BYU loses to Cinci, they'll have beaten Cinci who beat BYU who beat utah... But BYU has a BAD Game Control metric, and bad SOS. They're only ranked highly cause they have 1 loss and beat Utah. But if they drop to 2 losses I think that could singlehandedly drop BOTH Byu and Utah below us. And if that happens the committe will be forced to rank us and ND within 2 or 3 of eachother....
GTThat’s insane but I’ll play along. Utah, byu and who?
YupPer sagarin, Kentucky would be -10 to Va Tech on a neutral field
Many don’t understand how bad the ACC actually is it is a total **** show of the conferenceYup
I see that