Bro if they rank USC above us after ranking Texas, 7-3, above Michigan,8-2, {because Texas beat OU who beat UMich}; don’t worry about anything else. I will find the nuclear codes and destroy the american empire from withinUSC beating Oregon gives us the same effect as Oklahoma beating Alabama which is what we don’t need. We need teams that will drop behind Miami in the rankings not stay in front of us when they lose
Yeah I think if they make us play again it’s gonna be in NDNot sure why some of you are outraged this is all a dog and pony show and you know that. We’ll jump BYU and Utah if we handle business…it will end up Bama 8 us 9 ND 10. Or us 8, ND 9, Bama 10 which I think the committee would move mountains to avoid because then we would have a rematch in Hard Rock.
What you think we praying forWhole lot of talking in circles. Bottom line, we need Jesus
Tbf this was in the equivalent of two weeks from now. I’d assume he is strategizing the PR gameplan for pushing back on thisSo where’s Dan now? All I see is crickets from him.
I’m not betting mortgage on it. But a man can dream right?Doubtful. He’s playing the walk on QB again- Filardi
I don’t know what benefits us in this game?!?! Seriously would Oregon fall below us with a loss? Would USC jump us?!Tom formelli just said on cover 3 podcast that Miami fans should be rooting for usc to upset Oregon. Presumably bc Oregon would be out and we would still be ahead of usc.
Is this wrong? I’ve been rooting for Oregon so just 1 guaranteed above us and usc out of contention. But maybe it is high risk, high reward. ND beat USC h2h. We beat ND. Gives committee a way to out both Miami and ND in, while just leaving USC at 12 and Oregon at 13.
Miami needs to play the next two games like the 3rd monkey on Noah’s Ark, and brother, it’s starting to rain
Thats ALOT.. With cupcakes for everybodyNeed 3 of these 4 to lose:
OU
Bama
BYU
Utah
Tough sledding. But doable.
We might be able to hop Utah by winning out, but that’s it. We need help.
As of right now it’s +225. For comparison’s sake. Utah +290 BYU +260. We have better odds than every team ranked lower than 11 except GT, North Texas & Tulane. The gap between us the next spot is pretty large though. This is fanduel btw. DK has us behind Utah and BYU.+220 on FanDuel. Think it was also around +300 or +340 but honestly haven’t checked in a day or two.
Is that +220 on FanDuel after tonight’s rankings release?+220 on FanDuel. Think it was also around +300 or +340 but honestly haven’t checked in a day or two.
Oklahoma losing 1 of their final 2 gamesAs said before we have to get to 10, I can see us getting to 11 by jumping Utah and BYU….. but how do we get to 10?! Not jumping bama or ND