- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 4,434
And the Utah AD just became the CFP chairman.Three Big 12 teams in the top 12 is a joke.
And the Utah AD just became the CFP chairman.Three Big 12 teams in the top 12 is a joke.
Why exactly would USC be jumping us?? I’m failing to understand the chatter behind this..
I know there’s no logic with the committee, but a team who has the same record and lost to the same top 10 team (ND) we beat jumps us??
Nah.. I don’t see this one..
I think the committee is hoping for nothing more than
A) Miami to lose
Or B) chaos so both Miami & ND get in
Doubtful. He’s playing the walk on QB again- FilardiI’ll take back everything bad I said about Fran Brown if they play ND somewhat tough after we handled them. Same with Stanford. If we blow out Pitt we’d have four common opponents vs each other. As well as the H2H. Just gotta keep rolling the team in front of us.
Lol i couldn’t bring myself to do it.One thing for certain is you’re not a Mario slurper.
That seems logical. Problem is, this committee is not using logic to inform their decisions. I’d be very worried that we would be behind both if Oregon lost.Tom formelli just said on cover 3 podcast that Miami fans should be rooting for usc to upset Oregon. Presumably bc Oregon would be out and we would still be ahead of usc.
Is this wrong? I’ve been rooting for Oregon so just 1 guaranteed above us and usc out of contention. But maybe it is high risk, high reward. ND beat USC h2h. We beat ND. Gives committee a way to out both Miami and ND in, while just leaving USC at 12 and Oregon at 13.
This tells you everything. The committee is not going to put us head of ND. It’ll never happen, so we might as well not waste our time fighting it. We need to either somehow make the acc championship game, or have 3 of these 4 teams lose: Utah, BYU, Bama, Oklahaoma.
Or maybe Oregon beats USC, and loses at UW the following week.Tom formelli just said on cover 3 podcast that Miami fans should be rooting for usc to upset Oregon. Presumably bc Oregon would be out and we would still be ahead of usc.
Is this wrong? I’ve been rooting for Oregon so just 1 guaranteed above us and usc out of contention. But maybe it is high risk, high reward. ND beat USC h2h. We beat ND. Gives committee a way to out both Miami and ND in, while just leaving USC at 12 and Oregon at 13.
Do we still have Life?
Or do we need to call Dr. Kevorkian?
I don't trust the committee to not put USC ahead of us.Tom formelli just said on cover 3 podcast that Miami fans should be rooting for usc to upset Oregon. Presumably bc Oregon would be out and we would still be ahead of usc.
Is this wrong? I’ve been rooting for Oregon so just 1 guaranteed above us and usc out of contention. But maybe it is high risk, high reward. ND beat USC h2h. We beat ND. Gives committee a way to out both Miami and ND in, while just leaving USC at 12 and Oregon at 13.
I think Oregon and USC just flip flop then and are still above Miami.Tom formelli just said on cover 3 podcast that Miami fans should be rooting for usc to upset Oregon. Presumably bc Oregon would be out and we would still be ahead of usc.
Is this wrong? I’ve been rooting for Oregon so just 1 guaranteed above us and usc out of contention. But maybe it is high risk, high reward. ND beat USC h2h. We beat ND. Gives committee a way to out both Miami and ND in, while just leaving USC at 12 and Oregon at 13.
Or maybe Oregon beats USC, and loses at UW the following week.
I don't think so, they lost to NDI think Oregon and USC just flip flop then and are still above Miami.
+220 on FanDuel. Think it was also around +300 or +340 but honestly haven’t checked in a day or two.Also FWIW, our odds didn’t budge an inch.
+300 on DK to make the playoff this morning, and the same number right now. So yeah we moved up 2 spots but that was clearly expected by the books and nothing that happened tonight changed our outlook. Still need help.
+220 on FanDuel. Think it was also around +300 or +340 but honestly haven’t checked in a day or two.