MEGA There’s Still Hope for the ACCCG/CFB Playoffs Mega Merge Thread

Say we win today but we don’t get into ACCCG.. I feel SMU winning is a must…

Would that turn the SMU “bad loss” into a “good loss” and help up our resume?
 
I have to attend a bar mitzvah that starts at 11 for a kid I don't even know at a habad that doesn't allow technology on a Saturday...and I'm not even ******.

F
M
L
1764432170397.jpeg
 
That is wild. They give us no chance head to head if Miami is at ~12 and ND is at 10.

Honestly, that’s probably mispriced. I know they will almost certainly take ND over us, but -4000 is wild.
Not so fast my friend
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7199.png
    IMG_7199.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 0
We are +300 at DK to make the playoff. That has all the ingredients baked in. ACC chance, us winning, teams ahead losing, etc.

That’s a 25% chance. Remember, we control a good bit of that. That +300 includes us having to win.

IMO if we win today, that number will be closer to +200, which is a 33.3% chance.

Still very much alive. Take care of business today and see what happens.
Steiner Math flashback 💯

 
Being that SMU vs Cal and UVA vs Va Tech are the night games, if Miami wins, we will know exactly who we need to win/lose tonight. So many scenarios but should be a lot more clear by 7pm
 
Back
Top