Empirical Cane
We are what we repeatedly do.
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2018
- Messages
- 47,911
The pungent fog of estrogen toxicity has permeated CIS today.
But the SMU loss keeps looking better.I also expect our Louisville loss to continue to look worse.
Miller Moss likely back today, but ALL FOUR scholarship backs the have are out, they’re starting a true freshman walk-on at RB, but no worries, Brohm is smart and he’ll just throw. What’s that? Oh Chris Bell is out and Caulin Lacy is iffy at best. LOL.
Kentucky is down to +1.5.
They lost to UFTX will get in now, which is wild. We are fooked. I blame Miami. Handle business against SMU and we are in. Handle fookin business!!!! ****es me the fook off!
Here’s the deal guys based on money line odds of a couple days ago and the vast majority of acc scenarios essentially parlays as a path to acc championship games OR the chance of 2 of 4 teams losing on at large side that at least have potential to then fall behind Miami (alabama, byu, Oregon- yes, Oklahoma) so that you’re not counting on a notre dame head to head or counting on championship week byu loss:
Canes win
- and one of acc scenarios- 22.5% chance
And/or
- any 2 of the 4 to lose - 29%
Total chances for canes to either make acc and play in or make at large rankings to 10 and be “safe” with 2 losses locked in ahead of them using probability math then equals around 45% chance today if MIAMI wins first (you don’t just add both the others for reasons you too can use ai to explain)
Yep, agree with that. Nobody else will. Thankfully, this Michigan team isn’t much better than last year. Ryan Day will throw the kitchen sink.Michigan is likely the only team behind us that would jump us with a win tomorrow
Isn’t today Saturday?Who's planning to watch football all day?
Not really crazy. There’s a ton of scenarios but the cleanest is UVA loss and Duke Loss. Duke plays 8-3 Wake, and UVA plays VT, which they are 1-19 against the last 20 meetingsWhat craziness do we need to play smu in the acccg? Is there a path for that?
Thank you bro.. that's what I'll root for today. That game is the one that ****ed me off the most and I'd like some Miami get back.Not really crazy. There’s a ton of scenarios but the cleanest is UVA loss and Duke Loss. Duke plays 8-3 Wake, and UVA plays VT, which they are 1-19 against the last 20 meetings
Do you have a very influential wife lolI have to attend a bar mitzvah that starts at 11 for a kid I don't even know at a habad that doesn't allow technology on a Saturday...and I'm not even ******.
F
M
L
Oh yes, this is non negotiableDo you have a very influential wife lol
So whatThey lost to UF
I have to attend a bar mitzvah that starts at 11 for a kid I don't even know at a habad that doesn't allow technology on a Saturday...and I'm not even ******.
F
M
L