MEGA [THERAPY SESSION] Cam Ward Fumble Some Anonymous MEGA THREAD

caneknight7575

Recruit
Now that we have our Qb1 it is important to know what will be done to improve this stat or we will be in the exact same situation as last year with TVD as QB. Ward had 21 “turnover-worthy plays,” according to Pro Football Focus. That was the 12th-most nationally, and fifth-most among Power 5 quarterbacks. The stat includes potential interceptions and potential fumbles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
IMG_1175.jpeg

Advertisement
While TVD's turnovers were killers, they weren't what ultimately buried us. It's that we had a QB who got in his head after an INT, went into a shell, and couldn't move the ball afterwards, especially when teams doubled X.

Turnovers will happen, especially with an aggressive QB. From what I've seen, Ward is the type of guy who knows how to go through his progressions and doesn't shrink in the moment when he makes a mistake. If he throws a couple picks but throws for 350+ and 4 TDs, I'm good with it.

Advertisement
Now that we have our Qb1 it is important to know what will be done to improve this stat or we will be in the exact same situation as last year with TVD as QB. Ward had 21 “turnover-worthy plays,” according to Pro Football Focus. That was the 12th-most, nationally, and fifth-most among Power 5 quarterbacks. The stat includes potential interceptions and potential fumbles.
Playing with top 15 roster overall talent vs top 75 (maybe) including a top 5ish OL

Thanks for coming to my Cam talk

What will be done is that he’ll be playing behind an offensive line that doesn’t pick their boogers when the ball is snapped or look like this trying to block

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Yea. Better players should replace what we ran out there against Rutgers…. 😎

Advertisement
After watching a couple of WSU games from last year im actually amazed Mario of all people was dead-set on Ward. Lets just say Ward plays loose...

Now that we have our Qb1 it is important to know what will be done to improve this stat or we will be in the exact same situation as last year with TVD as QB. Ward had 21 “turnover-worthy plays,” according to Pro Football Focus. That was the 12th-most, nationally, and fifth-most among Power 5 quarterbacks. The stat includes potential interceptions and potential fumbles.
This is why it's important for Ward to just hand off to Fletcher and let him and OL impose their physicality on the defense.

-Mario Cristobal

I blame you, @DMoney, for expressing there aren’t enough Cam Ward threads.

Advertisement
I will take this in another direction after watching TVD lose his swag faster than a former-bachelor turned father of 4 with a beer gut and receding hair line that even Stephen A. Smith would mock…and say: good!

Give me a QB who won’t fold for an entire season because of a few bad plays or breaks that dont go his way.

Advertisement
Back