Theo Johnson TE

Advertisement
Sorry, guys, this is business. It's not illegal, not a violation and has been going on since the days of Rockne. Happens all the time in college basketball/football with HS coaches or a relative landing on a staff. If you think back, suspect Miami has done it at some point in the past. And if they're not doing it, then shame on them.
Not a violation? Not an illegal extra benefit under NCAA rules?

Going on forever makes it legal? Like murder? Theft? All still illegal under criminal laws.

I guess NCAA rules are different...do something illegal long enough, and get away with it, it becomes legal.

Amazing people don't see this. They say we have playing time and TEU bullshyt. It's all about the Benjamin's period end of story. If u offer that it beats all other recruiting pitches.....this kid can catch zero pass in his career at UGA and still make the league. Money now is what matters to these kids.

We did sign the #1 & #3 TE 2 cycles ago. The same big dogs were recruiting Mallory and Jordan, but they picked us. Harltey was a beast, but it looks like Field might have some skills too. I wouldn't write us off so easily.

Didn’t GA have a 5 star TE not to long ago that MR recruited how did his career go ? Is he even in the league ?

Advertisement
Didn’t GA have a 5 star TE not to long ago that MR recruited how did his career go ? Is he even in the league ?
I think he was a consensus 5 star. They recruiting sites raved about him and called him uncoverable and a match up nightmare. But again the narrative is always that only UM doesn’t develop players. Other schools sprinkle nfl draft ready on them.
When 5 star busts somewhere else it’s the players fault. Some borderline 4 star sucks here and it’s cause we do t develop.

Advertisement
Back