Theo Johnson TE

Advertisement
Yeah paying guys has killed Alabama and Clemson’s locker room.
If you keep giving every 5 star players brother a free ride it will eventually be a problem. If you're not a great manager of players, which I don't think Kirby is btw. He's just not in Saban or Dabos league imo. He will not be able to manage the egos.

Smart about to land Washington and this kid all while not throwing a pass to his TEs Lol God I wish we had a real coach.

Didn't the NCAA put in a rule to stop stuff like that? Someone that close to a player has to be hired as an on the field coach in order for this to happen?

I think its 2 years or something like that for a HS coach of a recruit. Not sure how it works when it comes to family members.

Advertisement
Smart about to land Washington and this kid all while not throwing a pass to his TEs Lol God I wish we had a real coach.
1490169480_scarface-money.gif

Clearly a major violation of ncaa rules. You can't offer extra benefits as a condition of a commitment. But the ncaa will turn a blind eye when we are talking about an SEC school. Oh well! The ncaa is a corrupt entity that needs to be dismantled and send Emerett to prison. It will never happen.
Impeach Emmert!

Advertisement
wow.... Just saw an interview Wiltfong did this week with Theo Johnson after his OV to UGA last weekend. This paragraph really caught my attention....

“Coach Hartley was saying to me they don’t want me they need me because of the numbers and how they’re losing two guys this year,” Johnson recapped. “Coach Smart was just saying he thinks it’s a good fit for me but you have realize that yourself. One thing he did say that stood out to me, he asked me what my brother’s plan is after football. I said he wants to be a coach. He said he’d be interested in putting my brother on in a QC or GA role if he decides he wants to go straight into coaching after he’s done taking his shot at the pros. I thought that was pretty cool he said that. He said that would be good to have somebody in your family close by. He said at some point you’re going to get homesick that’s part of going away. It stood out that he said that.”
I’d hire Washington’s grandmother to be the new ST coach if he would play TE for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing people don't see this. They say we have playing time and TEU bullshyt. It's all about the Benjamin's period end of story. If u offer that it beats all other recruiting pitches.....this kid can catch zero pass in his career at UGA and still make the league. Money now is what matters to these kids.

Do you ever get tired of saying the same stuff over and over? At some point to plan on contributing anything other than your daily we aren’t getting anybody, bags comment?

Do you ever get tired of saying the same stuff over and over? At some point to plan on contributing anything other than your daily we aren’t getting anybody, bags comment?
I do but apparently it has to be repeated because we still have fried fans. If everyone accepted it as truth then I wouldn't have too. I'm sorry I like to keep it a thousand not blow smoke up azzes and be a pom pom optimistic pusher. I mean can u blame me? 15 years bruh. If u know I'm going to repeat myself why reply and just ignore it. I ignore the usually pom pom pushers cause I know they are gone already mentally. Well I try my best hmmm.....so you got a point but this is what I do I'm an upset nope *** fan that's tired of the bs so I'm going to vent with my fellow Cane brethren.

Advertisement
Back