#TheBanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say he would be here in at the end of his contract? He will be the coach in 2015 though. You guys wasted your time and money with that stupid banner.

I really don't know if he will be fired or not. I lean towards "not" just because our admin is a bunch of pussies.

But thats not the point.

But you clearly dont get it, so go on about your business.

Advertisement
This board is a complete joke. Other than reading K9's column after each game and Peter Aziz's work it is a complete abortion of a site.

Did I say he would be here in at the end of his contract? He will be the coach in 2015 though. You guys wasted your time and money with that stupid banner.
I wasted 4 whole minutes to click a few buttons on a website to donate the exorbitant amount of $25.

As a result, that time and money wasted made news on at least 3 major news outlets.

This board is a complete joke. Other than reading K9's column after each game and Peter Aziz's work it is a complete abortion of a site.

Which begs the question.....WTF is your ghey *** doing here?

Advertisement
I wasted 4 whole minutes to click a few buttons on a website to donate the exorbitant amount of $25.

As a result, that time and money wasted made news on at least 3 major news outlets.

Doesn't mean anything to the uconn fan, he's the type that buries his head in the sand and keeps repeating the mantra: Golden's going nowhere 3x

'Murica

Doesn't mean anything to the uconn fan, he's the type that buries his head in the sand and keeps repeating the mantra: Golden's going nowhere 3x

This guy gets it

Advertisement
So everyone can talk about Golden getting fired on CIS but we are disgraceful for flying a banner expressing the same feeling? Please explain

What a waste of time, money, and effort. Flying a banner does not get a coach fired it just shows how much of an idiot fan base we have.

It means they know they gonna lose money from here on out, we put them on watch son. Don't get it fked up like they don't pay attention.....money talks bruh.

Remember who caused the site to be like this 4-3 did, if we were 6-0 u would be on ur knees. Oh but u stil r at 4-3 so it doesn't matter.

The administration doesn't give a single **** about you, or anyone else who doesn't put their money where their mouth is, which I'd amount to 99.9% of Miami Hurricanes message board heroes.

Well this is the first time in 15+/years that I won't be attending any games, buying any memorabilia or donating to the school.. I can't imagine that I'm the only one.

I'm sure the school is going to really miss that $50 Canes Club donation they were counting on from you.

Right.. Tell me how more money you make than me. Lol

Advertisement
Jhall why are you private messaging me and telling me to go F myself? How old are you? 8. Golden is going to be our coach in 2015 your idiotic message to me isn't going to change it. I hope you were one of the fools who wasted their money to fly the banner. I could report you but I won't.

U have to be the lamest nikka alive real talk. Like real real talk.

Also a banner did not fire shannon. Randys inability to be a head coach got him fired.

So da *** what let them fly a banner, his product is what caused this. He reeping what he sowed, also it's not embarrassing it's wow those motherfukuhz care bout football big time. That's what other fans say that are not pussified from today's age or all nerded with there pants above there belly button wearing *** nikkaz.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back