#TheBanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can the reporters not ask hard questions to The coaches? Don't know which one it was but he was asking the players about the banner. Then when golden comes out nobody says a thing about it.

Hey, we have to try anything we can. Maybe we should get one of those sky writers to script FIRE AL over the practice field every day. And throw in FIRE DONNA TOO but the heck of it. I am an alum who paid his tuition and bought his books out of his own paychecks and that ***** and this idiot embarrass the crap out of me more than any banner someone puts his own money up for. Donna and her 3rd loser boy get friggin PAID; people who actually pay for things out of their pockets about THE U should not be criticize. These people are hired hands not owners. They do not give to THE U, they take from THE U.

So your money must have a speech impediment cause it can only get you into the 400 section...pompous piece of ****!

Your anger and peasantry fuels me. I hope your EBT card falls in the sewer.
Hey **** head...while we are measuring ****s here...I have a doctorate and I am a tenured professor...go **** your mom now you pompous piece of dog ****

But hey I must not be doing **** cuz I cant afford that prime time 400 level seat

Writing "Doctorate" on the back of a grocery bag and yelling to strangers on a message board doesn't make you a professor.

Keep trying though.
I aint got **** to prove to you....but hey you gloat about 400 level seats...lol...btw keep believing that sticking your **** in another mans *** doest make you ***.

You the worst kind of miami fan...dumb, blind, ***, and entitled.

woah tenured professor, take it easy on the hate speech.

Your anger and peasantry fuels me. I hope your EBT card falls in the sewer.
Hey **** head...while we are measuring ****s here...I have a doctorate and I am a tenured professor...go **** your mom now you pompous piece of dog ****

But hey I must not be doing **** cuz I cant afford that prime time 400 level seat

Writing "Doctorate" on the back of a grocery bag and yelling to strangers on a message board doesn't make you a professor.

Keep trying though.
I aint got **** to prove to you....but hey you gloat about 400 level seats...lol...btw keep believing that sticking your **** in another mans *** doest make you ***.

You the worst kind of miami fan...dumb, blind, ***, and entitled.

woah tenured professor, take it easy on the hate speech.

Free speech trumps hate speech....whatever tha fvck "hatespeech" is.

Some commie libtard schit right there.

Advertisement
maybe this banner does nothing at other "football powers", but it definitely has an affect at UM. Unfortunately, the administration has shown they do not care about winning. They are always forced into reactionary moves after taking hits to their wallet and image. If we had Nebraska's fan base that sells out every game regardless of wins or losses, we would be stuck with Al Golden until 2020. Here, its win or GTFO. If you're not winning or trying to fix obvious deficiencies (the entire coaching staff), then your stadium will be empty, banners will fly and donations will come to a halt. This is the only language the UM admin understands.

Advertisement
I like what CTCane is suggesting.

We need to fund some more banners!

On to the next one!

Good idea, CT! Good idea!

The next banner should say something about all the empty seats with fire golden at the end.

Advertisement
It's adorable that the peasants think a banner with the hashtag "WESTENDZONE" will have even a ounce of influence.

You guys really, truly believe that it's actually going to do something.

Should have just donated the money to a charity, at least you would have gotten some of your minimum wage pennies back.

That sneering elitist attitude toward the so-called "peasants" contributes to the unpleasantness of the situation. God forbid that the "peasants" should not be blissfully happy, or voice their displeasure. Nope, just spend the shekels and plant your kiester, QUIETLY.

The U, and the football team, do not exist in a vacuum. There are consequences for poor results, and indifference. Obviously, the "peasants" have had their fill, for a multitude of reasons. The administration gains nothing by seemingly ignoring the sincere pleas of the "peasants". Regardless, the vitriol and orange-out will continue to escalate.

The glorious BANNER is just another burning log underneath the Hot Seat. If you weren't feeling its heat, you would not have commented.

PS. Please consider being an Ivy League fan.

Advertisement
I wish someone would show up at your job and wave a sign that says fire you.

The banner was a terrible idea it won't help us get a better coach or better recruits. Only makes the entire fan base look entitled and ignorant. I'm ashamed to be associated with you via mutual fandom.

But congrats to you I'm sure getting this banner to happen was one of the crowing achievements in your life.

I wish someone would show up at your job and wave a sign that says fire you.

The banner was a terrible idea it won't help us get a better coach or better recruits. Only makes the entire fan base look entitled and ignorant. I'm ashamed to be associated with you via mutual fandom.

But congrats to you I'm sure getting this banner to happen was one of the crowing achievements in your life.

If anyone in the real world performed like Gorlden there would be no banners just pink slips.

These guys are getting paid millions of dollars, boo ******* hoo

If you don't like the banner go find another team to cheer for then. All this soft shouldered boo hoo **** is getting old. Go cheer for mediocrity as a USF fan or some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back