The Work: Miami off to a scorching start with 2018 class

View as article
[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WISH THERE WAS LAUGHING EMOJI'S :babyface::sanford:

Also expect players at the Wide Receiver position to start committing, i've spoken to multiple people and they're telling me Miami is not playing when it comes to the Wide Receiver position. Recruits are realizing that spots will start to decrease and they need to jump on board now. So expect guys like Mark Pope (Has a spot reserved) and Elijah Moore to commit sooner rather later

Moore doesn't appear to be a top target right now though?
With
Pope
Wiggins
Hightower
Thompson
Williams
And others ahead right?

Moore is a take right now for them

Yeah it would appear that is the card they are playing looking at the board there are a few you can swap in and out. Hightower and Thompson have the second spot, Wiggins locked in and the 4th is for Moore Williams or that that kid from Georgia. Seems like they are trying to lock it up quick

Advertisement
Pete for cornerback how are we looking with Tyson Campbell? I'd say forget Samuel and focus on Campbell

Campbell is one of the top guys on their board. Will be a major battle with Clemson

My dude. Why aren't we hearing more on Surtain and Campbell? I don't wanna hear about no Asante. I want the big boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surtain Jr is not coming man...

And, have you ever seen Asante Samuel play? He's the best pure Cover Corner in the 2018 class.

We only don't have the lead with him because we haven't been recruiting him as much as some of the other CB's.

Dude I will take your word for it but I haven't seen that much hype on Asante like the other big dogs.

I also think we can really get Surtain man. I think the Rumph relationship is too much to ignore and all his boys coming here.

Pete for cornerback how are we looking with Tyson Campbell? I'd say forget Samuel and focus on Campbell

Campbell is one of the top guys on their board. Will be a major battle with Clemson

My dude. Why aren't we hearing more on Surtain and Campbell? I don't wanna hear about no Asante. I want the big boys.

And, have you ever seen Asante Samuel play? He's the best pure Cover Corner in the 2018 class.

We only don't have the lead with him because we haven't been recruiting him as much as some of the other CB's.

I was just about to post this. He is the best pure corner in SOFL.

Dude I will take your word for it but I haven't seen that much hype on Asante like the other big dogs.

I also think we can really get Surtain man. I think the Rumph relationship is too much to ignore and all his boys coming here.

I don't think we have a good shot with Surtain. If we get one of the AH guys it will be Campbell

Advertisement
Advertisement

Then you simply haven't been paying attention bro... It's been discussed on here in dozens of threads, Asante is a great Cover corner.

And, I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but don't fall for it... Pat Jr is going to LSU.

Surtain going to lsu.

We better lock it down this cycle. This will tel us everything we need to know about this staff.

I got a feeling we'll finish in top 5 or 6. But if they can't sign a top 10 class with this much talent available, then fvck me.

Advertisement
This is what I've always envisioned the way Miami should've been recruiting....

F@ck you Al Golden....

JC

I'm extremely hopeful that their targets seem to be more loyal this year, but the reality is there's only 1 way to lock down our commits - win and they will come.

Right now everything is setting up for this season and this recruiting class to be the best in 10+ years IF a QB emerges. A lot of pressure on Mark Richt the HC, QB guru and playcaller to find the next great QB at QBU. That's the only apparent thing that could derail progress.

Advertisement
Also expect players at the Wide Receiver position to start committing, i've spoken to multiple people and they're telling me Miami is not playing when it comes to the Wide Receiver position. Recruits are realizing that spots will start to decrease and they need to jump on board now. So expect guys like Mark Pope (Has a spot reserved) and Elijah Moore to commit sooner rather later

Moore doesn't appear to be a top target right now though?
With
Pope
Wiggins
Hightower
Thompson
Williams
And others ahead right?

Moore is a take right now for them

Yeah it would appear that is the card they are playing looking at the board there are a few you can swap in and out. Hightower and Thompson have the second spot, Wiggins locked in and the 4th is for Moore Williams or that that kid from Georgia. Seems like they are trying to lock it up quick

I hope we land a class of the following 4 WRs... My preferences for the WR2 spot is Brian Hightower and for the WR3 is Xavier Williams

WR 1: Mark Pope
WR 2: Brian Hightower or Warren Thompson or Jacob Copeland
WR 3: Xavier Willliams or Elijah Moore or Anthony Schwartz
WR 4: Daquris Wiggins

Not sure I would take Elijah Moore so early in the game with the talent this year at the position... on top of the fact we have an abundance of elite prospects heavily considering us

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back