The Work - Final Stretch

Advertisement
I still think Smith is a silent. Pete has been very quiet about him lately. The fact that we did not offer a RB after McFarland flipped? Why visit if you are already committed? This is a different cat. I think he is gonna be in this class.

Dude you are out of your mind. Smith isn't even really considering us. Never was . It is LSU or Bama .Also he has contacted bryant so I bet he gets an offer.

Don't care if he goes to LSU or Bama as long as he doesn't go to FSU. Both LSU and Bama do nothing but run the ball so fine if he wants to waste his potential with toothless hillbillies. Even better when Saban retires in a couple of years and he gets stuck on a team plunging back into mediocrity. If he ends up as a Nole he goes on my list Billy Madison style.
View attachment 42182

You can't change the avatar now!! We finally get it, and now your gonna take it down? Just NO

Advertisement
Could you possibly change your user pic? I love it, but it's not a good look at work when an *** shows up on my computer screen.

Yeah I had same issue so I just turned off images. Also no one can see my ***** confederate flag.

What's the deal with the ***** Confederate flag?

People who fly confederate flags are ******. Avatar synergy. Folks act like they've never seen a ***** before but I'd hazard a guess that 75% of the posters who showed up for the first time during recruiting season to dump on the class own at least two. Anywho I changed it.

Lol. Ok. That former avatar was an enigma on here. I live in Richmond and see the Sons of the Confederacy set up near the art museum sometimes and it's an archaic looking group. Reading your posts, you didn't strike me that way. [MENTION=2324]Jassid82[/MENTION], [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] and I finally have peace on the ***** Confederate flag issue. Thanks.

Lol I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way. He didn't strike me as that neither.

Yeah I had same issue so I just turned off images. Also no one can see my ***** confederate flag.

People who fly confederate flags are ******. Avatar synergy. Folks act like they've never seen a ***** before but I'd hazard a guess that 75% of the posters who showed up for the first time during recruiting season to dump on the class own at least two. Anywho I changed it.

Lol. Ok. That former avatar was an enigma on here. I live in Richmond and see the Sons of the Confederacy set up near the art museum sometimes and it's an archaic looking group. Reading your posts, you didn't strike me that way. [MENTION=2324]Jassid82[/MENTION], [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] and I finally have peace on the ***** Confederate flag issue. Thanks.

Lol I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way. He didn't strike me as that neither.

I feel badly now. No more ***** flag.

Could you possibly change your user pic? I love it, but it's not a good look at work when an *** shows up on my computer screen.

I just had to deal with the SCV. I run the Black History Month program here, and they contacted me to see if they could give a presentation during BHM. It was an interesting conversation.

Advertisement

I just had to deal with the SCV. I run the Black History Month program here, and they contacted me to see if they could give a presentation during BHM. It was an interesting conversation.

My limited familiarity is that they try to make it all about their heritage and not support of slavery. I don't want to derail the thread but the right to slavery was fought for under that flag, whether they accept that or not.

My limited familiarity is that they try to make it all about their heritage and not support of slavery. I don't want to derail the thread but the right to slavery was fought for under that flag, whether they accept that or not.

Of course that's what they say, it's basically their motto. They can't say anything and be close to "mainstream." My friend and colleague (who is black) and I took our kids to a county fair in NW GA and they had a booth and as we walked by they asked me to come over and they could trace my heritage to see if I qualified. My friend asked if they could trace his to see if any of their ancestors owned his. The look on their faces was priceless.

Advertisement
Listen Golden slurper can you name a worse WR class than Harley and njoku ( if Thomas doesn't qualify)? That's what I thought. Everyone still hates you go order a steak burnt already.

2015 class was just Cager. That would be worse than this class. 2014 class was Berrios, Brady, and Langham so basically Berrios. Would have to think that is worse than this class also.

I guess we aren't expecting anymore from Richt then we did Golden,Shannon and Coker? We evaluated better , but closed terribly lost our 3 top WR targets. It's a horrible WR class without Thomas.

We lost our top 3 WR targets?

Jeudy,Holloman and Smith

Jeudy and Holloman have bust written all over them, I'd take Thomas over both of them

2015 class was just Cager. That would be worse than this class. 2014 class was Berrios, Brady, and Langham so basically Berrios. Would have to think that is worse than this class also.

I guess we aren't expecting anymore from Richt then we did Golden,Shannon and Coker? We evaluated better , but closed terribly lost our 3 top WR targets. It's a horrible WR class without Thomas.

Jeudy,Holloman and Smith

Jeudy and Holloman have bust written all over them, I'd take Thomas over both of them

You're. That. Guy.

Advertisement
Anybody see what Bandy said on his class prediction to Ferman?

He said he can't wait to play for Coach Gruden

Solid answer. I'm just curious what he said about Henderson and Edwards.

I'm not going to try and embed a tweet because I know I'll fail and get roasted, but Edwards just retweeted the tweet of pictures of him wearing the gator uniform while on the visit. He originally posted it yesterday, and just now he retweeted it again.

Jeudy,Holloman and Smith

lmao no they don't.

Jeudy,Holloman and Smith

You're. That. Guy.

So many sour grapes

Advertisement
Back