The Work 12-4

View as article
honestly, considering the things said on here about coaches and our players, we can only imagine the kind of tweets he has gotten.

Advertisement
Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 52m

Why everybody think Dalvin Cook Going To the U ! Stop texting my phone with that sh*t

getting harder and harder for me to want Lane to be part of this class. Everything that kid says in reference to the U has a negative intention….

He said he was giving away all his U gear to his bro or cousin. Since then, I haven't cared if he came.

I'm not gonna blast Lane or any other recruit but why the nastiness towards UM now? You've been a supposed fan your entire life and now blast your favorite team. If he wants to go to UF that's fine its his decision and if he feels that's his best opportunity then so be it.

Or is this Quincy being influencial on him?

I'm not gonna blast Lane or any other recruit but why the nastiness towards UM now? You've been a supposed fan your entire life and now blast your favorite team. If he wants to go to UF that's fine its his decision and if he feels that's his best opportunity then so be it.

It might have to do with Miami not being in contact with him for long stretches. Which is the same reason Quincy is ****ed at Miami. You grow up a fan of a school and they dont show a ton of interest while schools all over the country are blowing up your phone is starts to wear on you.

It might have to do with Miami not being in contact with him for long stretches. Which is the same reason Quincy is ****ed at Miami. You grow up a fan of a school and they dont show a ton of interest while schools all over the country are blowing up your phone is starts to wear on you.

If thats true then its a bull**** excuse, grow up ad focus on other teams then

Advertisement

they're kids though…and kids tend to get butt hurt easier…especially Gators

We are talking about 17 year old kids that since they were born all they wanted to do is put on a Canes uniform. Lets not forget grown men are tweeting them about the U everyday asking them why they are not going there

they're kids though…and kids tend to get butt hurt easier…especially Gators

Dont blame him for being upset if its true but the way you go about it is bad and these kids need to realize that

Exactly....however Quincy is ****ed because he wants to play a certain position and Miami wants him at another. So is he gonna be ****ed if Fla coaches switch his position when he gets there??

Advertisement

We are talking about 17 year old kids that since they were born all they wanted to do is put on a Canes uniform. Lets not forget grown men are tweeting them about the U everyday asking them why they are not going there

Those grown men have no excuses and thats true but all high school kids grew up wanting to play for a school and maybe half get that dream **** happens

Exactly....however Quincy is ****ed because he wants to play a certain position and Miami wants him at another. So is he gonna be ****ed if Fla coaches switch his position when he gets there??

don't think Miami wants him at any position.

If you want to truly be a Cane then it shouldn't matter what position you play.

I bet Eric Winston never thought he'd play Offensive tackle when he came here as one of the best TE in the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Early in this process I thought lane really wanted to be a cane but now it's nothing but negative comments towards us. If he doesn't want that U on his helmet then fine go to UF and play for the worst offense in the SEC. But cook definitely is interested and IMO he is a bigger get for us. I want all of the S.florida talent but some of these kids got it confused for real. We are going to win a national championship with this class coming in and if you aren't all in then bye. We don't want or need you!

Lol you guys read too much into a tweet. He just wants people to asking him. Stop following on twitter don't know why you do

anyone care to opine on the differences in the two depth charts between fsu and miami as it relates to cook? fsu has at least two guys (wilder and freeman) that would get carries before cook. i am not familiar with the other guys but our depth chart looks a little less crowded.

Advertisement
Back