The Work 12-27

View as article
Advertisement
I swear, if we lose Wyche AND Valentine due to academics and they make it into somewhere else, I'm done with this school. Sick of this ****.

I know, right? How dare a university set reasonable (actually really freaking ridiculously low) academic requirements and not allow someone in who doesn't meet those requirements. Blame the school, not the kid!

With the way DT recruiting has gone, and our awful d, you make the exception for TWO freaking players. You want to play with big boys, or you want to continue to suck ***? TWO players! Is that going to tarnish your precious universities academic achievements that much? If they don't care about football enough to allow TWO players to slide, then why should we?

I swear, if we lose Wyche AND Valentine due to academics and they make it into somewhere else, I'm done with this school. Sick of this ****.

I know, right? How dare a university set reasonable (actually really freaking ridiculously low) academic requirements and not allow someone in who doesn't meet those requirements. Blame the school, not the kid!

With the way DT recruiting has gone, and our awful d, you make the exception for TWO freaking players. You want to play with big boys, or you want to continue to suck ***? TWO players! Is that going to tarnish your precious universities academic achievements that much? If they don't care about football enough to allow TWO players to slide, then why should we?

Dude, are you seriously this dumb? LMAO at this crap. What about asking the **** kids to take some personal responsibility? If they don't care enough about getting into UM to get a ******* 2.0 average and some low-*** test score, why should I give a crap about that dumbass kid?

You can't just make exceptions for 2 players. What happens next year, if we have a big need at OL? Then you want to lower it for 2 or 3 more players next year. And the year after that, you'll be whining about not letting in 2 WRs or RBs or LBs.

And tell me something...how many championships does Louisville and Marshall and WVU have?

Last edited:

Dude, are you seriously this dumb? LMAO at this crap. What about asking the **** kids to take some personal responsibility? If they don't care enough about getting into UM to get a ****ing 2.0 average and some low-*** test score, why should I give a crap about that dumbass kid?

You can't just make exceptions for 2 players. What happens next year, if we have a big need at OL? Then you want to lower it for 2 or 3 more players next year. And the year after that, you'll be whining about not letting in 2 WRs or RBs or LBs.

And tell me something...how many championships does Louisville and Marshall and WVU have?

Should we have let Gore go to one of those schools? How about when Jimmy seen a player in the locker room reading a book and saying "you came here to play football. If you wanted an education you should have went to Stanford". Louisville, Marshall, WVU? How about Bama and Lsu? How have they done lately? When the last time Stanford won a national championship?

You make a couple exceptions a year. It goes a long way. See Kelvin Benjamin as someone mentioned.

Advertisement

Dude, are you seriously this dumb? LMAO at this crap. What about asking the **** kids to take some personal responsibility? If they don't care enough about getting into UM to get a ****ing 2.0 average and some low-*** test score, why should I give a crap about that dumbass kid?

Should we have let Gore go to one of those schools? How about when Jimmy seen a player in the locker room reading a book and saying "you came here to play football. If you wanted an education you should have went to Stanford". Louisville, Marshall, WVU? How about Bama and Lsu? How have they done lately? When the last time Stanford won a national championship?

You make a couple exceptions a year. It goes a long way. See Kelvin Benjamin as someone mentioned.

You really don't have a clue.

I asked for facts. Tell me what K. Benjamin's test scores and grades were. Tell me what FSU's requirements are and how they differ from UM's. IIRC, Benjamin was first committed to UF, right? Why didn't he go there...are their requirements too high also?

Bama hasn't taken anyone that couldn't get into UM.

Gore was let in because he had a certified learning disability and was able to get help at UM. These other kids don't have learning disabilities...they're just lazy ***** in the classroom.

Some people just can't wrap their brains around Miami being a school

Not saying you but other fans shouldnt complain if we arent elite again. U gotta choose whats more important school or winning titles. BCS title that is..........if your a school guy then like 8 to 9 win seasonsn dont bytch period. Nerds do not win national titles or well spoken kids, they gotta let some get in to be UM again. My Opinion.......should i b wrong than Ill take t it, so far I feel right. last8 to 9 titles r not nerd schools.

Not saying you but other fans shouldnt complain if we arent elite again. U gotta choose whats more important school or winning titles. BCS title that is..........if your a school guy then like 8 to 9 win seasonsn dont bytch period. Nerds do not win national titles or well spoken kids, they gotta let some get in to be UM again. My Opinion.......should i b wrong than Ill take t it, so far I feel right. last8 to 9 titles r not nerd schools.

UF whether we make fun of them or not is a top 50 school in academics and won 2 chips in 7 years, Texas is a great school academically they won a chip and played for another one 4 years ago..

UF is a comparable school in terms of ranking, USC is a private school and outright ranked higher academically then us. Both had dominant stretches in the last decade........

Advertisement
ND went unbeaten last year until the title game and is a top 10 school academically and had no problem making the title game.. USC as well.. But someone who hasn't followed CFB that long probably wouldn't know that...

ND went unbeaten last year until the title game and is a top 10 school academically and had no problem making the title game.. USC as well.. But someone who hasn't followed CFB that long probably wouldn't know that...

I get u but borderline sfla kids r beastly n have great options for football. Although u have a point both sides have good arguments.

I get u but borderline sfla kids r beastly n have great options for football. Although u have a point both sides have good arguments.

Not really. One side is realistic and has a good argument. The other side is just unrealistic whining.

Advertisement

UF is a comparable school in terms of ranking, USC is a private school and outright ranked higher academically then us. Both had dominant stretches in the last decade........

Not to mention schools like Ohio State (unfortunately), Michigan, Penn State, Texas, and Georgia...all of which are highly ranked academically and also field solid football teams.

I never felt good about wyche since the start. There were red flags from the day he committed to us.

[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

You've stepped into a new realm of moran with this one.

What the **** was Jonathan Vilma if he wasn't a nerd?

Ever heard any of those offensive linemen speak?

Antrel Rolle was an academic all-american

There's so much fail in this post. Not to mention the implication that our National Championship teams were full of morons.

I say that there should be a fair trade. If we lower the admission requirements for the football team, I say we up the IQ requirements for canesinsight, thus eliminating troglodytes like yourself.

Good Day.

Advertisement

I asked for facts. Tell me what K. Benjamin's test scores and grades were. Tell me what FSU's requirements are and how they differ from UM's. IIRC, Benjamin was first committed to UF, right? Why didn't he go there...are their requirements too high also?

Gore was let in because he had a certified learning disability and was able to get help at UM. These other kids don't have learning disabilities...they're just lazy ****s in the classroom.

Hey Britney, stop getting ur panties in a bunch. Ask Dmoney about Benjamin's grades. I'm clueless? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fsu-athletes-in-academic-scandal/ . Yea, FSU makes sure to put academics over football. Or is that ancient history, and they have made a change?

If u think Rolondo McClain would have stayed eligible at Miami, theirs no point continuing this argument.

Show me facts these kids are lazy ****ers in the classroom. Show me facts they don't have a learning disability. Show me facts that you would call Wyche a lazy ****** anywhere but behind a keyboard. Gtfoh.

Gore was let in because he had a certified learning disability and was able to get help at UM. These other kids don't have learning disabilities...they're just lazy ****s in the classroom.

Gore also busted his **** to do everything he could to get in. A kid with marginal academics is going to get the benefit of the doubt if they try hard, especially when they have a legit disability. Lazy kids who use their status as football players to waltz their way through high school are not going to get that benefit when they can't get in. IMO, most of these kids are just lazy, combined with the school system and their guidance counselors and coaches not getting them prepared to get through the clearinghouse.

Hey Britney, stop getting ur panties in a bunch. Ask Dmoney about Benjamin's grades. I'm clueless? http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fsu-athletes-in-academic-scandal/ . Yea, FSU makes sure to put academics over football. Or is that ancient history, and they have made a change?

If u think Rolondo McClain would have stayed eligible at Miami, theirs no point continuing this argument.

Show me facts these kids are lazy ****ers in the classroom. Show me facts they don't have a learning disability. Show me facts that you would call Wyche a lazy ****** anywhere but behind a keyboard. Gtfoh.

Yes, you're clueless, Nancy.

WTF does cheating in an online music course at FSU have to do with their academic entrance requirements for football players? Zip. Zilch. But thanks for playing.

Show me facts these kids are lazy ****ers in the classroom. Show me facts they don't have a learning disability. Show me facts that you would call Wyche a lazy ****er anywhere but behind a keyboard. Gtfoh.

Yes, you're clueless, Nancy.

WTF does cheating in an online music course at FSU have to do with their academic entrance requirements for football players? Zip. Zilch. But thanks for playing.

Hey buddy, u win.
602.jpg

Advertisement
Back