The Work 1-16

View as article
Advertisement
Coach Macho better get some respect around here.

Pete just basically repeated what Macho said last night in the other Work thread.

Ya’ll need to start giving credit where it’s due.

Pete has been great for a long time, and it is appreciated.

But on this one, Macho takes the belt.

Macho said we get Tyson too so there's a big difference. Not bashing Macho.

What changed so quickly in Campbell’s recruitment?

Seems like he was never interested all that talk was BS and MIke Rumph sucks on top of that, Richt gotta close the deal on Surtain himself.

“Yeah," Surtain Jr. said when asked if Miami is in good shape to land one of the final two visits. "I talked to Coach Rumph about it and there's definitely a chance. It's my hometown and I still want to see more things at Miami."

You continue to showcase you have no clue wtf you’re talking about.

Pete just basically repeated what Macho said last night in the other Work thread.

Macho and Pete are not on the same page about Tyson.

Advertisement
The bag men associated with certain schools pay potential signees one-time bonus payments not to visit a rival school that's offered a scholarship. The going rate is stated to be $2,500. This has become a popular tactic in recent years, as the recruiting process has become more publicized.

But i was told since Campbells dad is a fireman he doesn't need a bag. :monkey-serious:

He doesn’t and I would expect more of him. Especially since how much “doing things the right way” is a part of our culture.

Yea but the money that is thrown at the kids and these families will make parents with even the strongest morals rethink their stance.Putting that type money in front of an 18-19 year old kid is .....well let’s just say they’re gonna take it.

What’s the Lucas tweet mean? I don’t believe he’s going to FSU, not evenclose.

Think Lucas is gunna be a Cane at the end of the day.

Idk if we're going to hold on to the out of state kid Brandon Cunningham.

But Id finish the class with Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Renato Brown, and Kingsley Eguakan if I could.

I thought we offered Brown as a DT?

idk, did we?
think 247 lists him primarily at ot, so i just kinda assumed

Advertisement
Question: supposedly Surtain is a huge lean to LSU. Is it normal for a recruit to OV to the “favorite” to land his commitment 3 weekends before NSD which would allow other schools to set up OVs? If LSU was the favorite why not OV the last weekend there instead allowing other schools to get the “last crack” at a flip? Didn’t LSU shoot themselves in the foot? Sorry, I know this post contains a lot of questions.

Macho said we get Tyson too so there's a big difference. Not bashing Macho.

Macho’s source stated that he thinks we have a better shot with PS2 than with Campbell.

He also stated that he believes that Nesta and Chatfield are coming.

Said that he thought we had a good chance of landing TC.

This in no way means that he thinks Campbell is coming.

What’s the Lucas tweet mean? I don’t believe he’s going to FSU, not evenclose.

Think Lucas is gunna be a Cane at the end of the day.

Idk if we're going to hold on to the out of state kid Brandon Cunningham.

But Id finish the class with Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Renato Brown, and Kingsley Eguakan if I could.

I thought we offered Brown as a DT?

idk, did we?
think 247 lists him primarily at ot, so i just kinda assumed

Yup...DT.

I truly believe us letting Wisconsin score 34 points on our D was the turning point with Tyson. That topped with the Clemson slaughter showed him just how far away this team is. The easy choice is to go play for a team that is selling him on them being a Campbell away from winning it all.

Not smart if Tyson is going to Georgia because of what is built there. He knows who built it, but he has no idea who the guy driving the car now knows how to maintain it. He must have another reason for wanting to go there.

Advertisement
I truly believe us letting Wisconsin score 34 points on our D was the turning point with Tyson. That topped with the Clemson slaughter showed him just how far away this team is. The easy choice is to go play for a team that is selling him on them being a Campbell away from winning it all.

Richt should remind him who built that machine

Question: supposedly Surtain is a huge lean to LSU. Is it normal for a recruit to OV to the “favorite” to land his commitment 3 weekends before NSD which would allow other schools to set up OVs? If LSU was the favorite why not OV the last weekend there instead allowing other schools to get the “last crack” at a flip? Didn’t LSU shoot themselves in the foot? Sorry, I know this post contains a lot of questions.

I’m not going into all that BUT it absolutely means something that he didn’t commit and they didn’t/weren’t able to talk him out of Bama.

Advertisement
This is the second time I’ve hijacked a Donte Lucas thread (and it will be the last) but at this current time he will not be a Cane, we have a long way to go and he visits a lot but I’m telling you he’s going to be a Nole. He’s also already decided on a new HS but just hasn’t announced it yet, hint. It’s not in Dade county.

Hint ******* and if he goes to fsu then boy bye.. He'll be another Denver Kirkland... BYE Cecilia

I’m not going into all that BUT it absolutely means something that he didn’t commit and they didn’t/weren’t able to talk him out of Bama.

What does it mean for Briggs, Nesta and Chatfield?

I kind of saw it as all three visited their leaders. Keep in mind we didn't get chatfields commitment either, none of them committed. I would bet they will all wait until national signing day.

Advertisement
Back