The Work 1-16

View as article
Great news on Surtain.

I know it's not a popular statement around here right now, but I would take him over Campbell. He's ready from day one as he's the more well rounded and college ready of the two. I love that he has his father to help him on his path as he's been there and done that.

Make no mistake about it, I would happily take either. So whichever, I'm thrilled.

Just to be clear, Pete says we have a “better “ shot with Surtain than we do with Campbell. Which is maybe a 10% chance. So that means that we have a slightly better than 10% chance right now with Pat Surtain jr. I’m not ready to dance a Kazadzki quite yet. Saban was at Heritage today per reports. I don’t see any silver lining on these clouds sorry. I mean great that Surtain was at the game. I recall Alex Collins attending a B.B. game and was texting and talking up the experience afterwards. And that didn’t turn out so well did it? All I see is a kid who most everyone in the know including Pete thought we were leading on and doing well with and all of a sudden, we have very little shot. If anyone thinks our miserable performances in the last three games didn’t play into this hasn’t followed recruiting much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Seems like he was never interested all that talk was BS and MIke Rumph sucks on top of that, Richt gotta close the deal on Surtain himself.

D, you were VERY “certain” we had no chance at Surtain. Glad the tune changing my guy.

no we have no chance but u have to try

Nah, if we had no chance it wouldn’t be being talked about in this way. He doesn’t like coach O & mom wants him home.

That's what I been arguing all along regarding Surtain. Our biggest asset is Coach O. I really doubt he goes to LSU. Bama probably our biggest competition.

mom is also a nice asset.

Advertisement
We’ve all tip toed around his kids recruitment but if this was any other recruit we would have 50 pages about how big of a bag was dropped. I hate to accuse this kid because of Rattler and I hope he comes on and dispels it but it sure as **** looks like it’s exactly what’s happened and Kirby has pulled a Saban and told TC “ here’s you bag(s) But your done with recruitment and we will talk NSD.

Man I hope what most all of us are thinking is wrong but by the way this quick change in TY’s demeanor came about it sure looks like he got a LAAARRRGGGEEE one.

Hoping if the other 3 guys sign including PS jr it will be enough to offset whatever was dropped.But I know personally about how much a talent like TC is worth and they sure better be some great friends cause his worth will be huge.

I deserved to be banned for typing this, but, I think we are getting both Surtain and Campbell. They both can come in and start day 1. Close to home. Both are familiar with Rumph. And Miami is a preseason Top 10 school and Canes will have the depth to compete for a playoff. I think Nesta has all 3 teammates locked up.

We’ve all tip toed around his kids recruitment but if this was any other recruit we would have 50 pages about how big of a bag was dropped. I hate to accuse this kid because of Rattler and I hope he comes on and dispels it but it sure as **** looks like it’s exactly what’s happened and Kirby has pulled a Saban and told TC “ here’s you bag(s) But your done with recruitment and we will talk NSD.

Man I hope what most all of us are thinking is wrong but by the way this quick change in TY’s demeanor came about it sure looks like HD got a LAAARRRGGGEEE one.

Hoping if the other 3 guys sign including PS jr it will be enough to offset whatever was dropped.But I know personally about how much a talent like TC is worth and they sure better be some great friends cause his worth will be huge.

He got a bag. Make no mistake about it.

I deserved to be banned for typing this, but, I think we are getting both Surtain and Campbell. They both can come in and start day 1. Close to home. Both are familiar with Rumph. And Miami is a preseason Top 10 school and Canes will have the depth to compete for a playoff. I think Nesta has all 3 teammates locked up.

Crazy don't get you banned.

Advertisement
What changed so quickly in Campbell’s recruitment?

Seems like he was never interested all that talk was BS and MIke Rumph sucks on top of that, Richt gotta close the deal on Surtain himself.

D, you were VERY “certain” we had no chance at Surtain. Glad the tune changing my guy.

Nah, if we had no chance it wouldn’t be being talked about in this way. He doesn’t like coach O & mom wants him home.

is this true or another CIS rumor? nobody likes saban and they line up to play for him

Ivins still has us getting Tyson so who knows.

From your fingers to Gods ear.

Advertisement

is this true or another CIS rumor? nobody likes saban and they line up to play for him

Coach O is a little different then Saban.

I just don’t understand the Campbell situation especially because of his relationship with Rumph. It’s mind boggling.

Yea I don't get it as well..

- His family are Canes (Rattler)
- His former HC and Mentor (Rumph) would be his position coach
- He came to Miami's best home game in 15 years vs. ND
- He has 1 committed teammate, potentially 3 other teammates coming to UM

All that and we can't get the kid to OV?? - He'd rather go to Tuscaloosa,AL and Athens,GA for a free weekend vs. Miami

Mind boggling.. Makes no sense at all

4 letter word that they use to put your groceries in.

Sack?

Any news on when Surtain may OV? I thought I've seen on Twitter he is going to Ohio State the 26th. If he comes on the 2nd then its a wrap, he will be a cane.

Advertisement

Only reason you'll get band is if you don't pass around that sht you're smoking, I need some of that.

I'm with you tbh. Miami gets the AH4 and there is nothing the $ec or any rival trolls around here can do about it.

Don't @ me

I am not a Rumph hater, but ****!!!, he must truly suck at recruiting.

He has coached this kid since he was **** near a toddler, and he cant even get the kid to give him a pity OV?

****!!!!

Advertisement
Back