The Work 1-16

View as article
Advertisement
This is the second time I’ve hijacked a Donte Lucas thread (and it will be the last) but at this current time he will not be a Cane, we have a long way to go and he visits a lot but I’m telling you he’s going to be a Nole. He’s also already decided on a new HS but just hasn’t announced it yet, hint. It’s not in Dade county.

well that sucks. any idea when he might announce his commitment?

[TWEET]953259883385839616[/TWEET]
He wants to be a Cane

Last edited:
Advertisement
How big of a big does a 5* shutdown corner get? I'm thinking half a mil.

Just because he comes from a decent financial situation doesn't mean he wouldn't play the bag game. Get that thought out of your naive heads.

Just because he comes from a decent financial situation doesn't mean he wouldn't play the bag game. Get that thought out of your naive heads.

We’re droppin’ bags you coal crackin’ ****.

Advertisement

We’re droppin’ bags you coal crackin’ ****.

I got half a pack of gum & some laffy taffy Ill wire in. Lets crowdsource this motha****a.

Need Campbell no excuses.

People keep saying “Campbell never seemed interested in Miami”. Who has he shown big interest in publicly? He isn’t a diva and rarely tweets about any school in the first place

Advertisement

Teams only play bag games with guys that are on the fence or weren’t in the ball game for. The guys that are considered locks usually don’t get anything...Surtain was considered a lock.

Teams only play bag games with guys that are on the fence or weren’t in the ball game for. The guys that are considered locks usually don’t get anything...Surtain was considered a lock.

Im talking about Campbell, but that was good info!

Everyone knows Georgia is buying all there studs. TC wouldnt be differnet. Espcially if we don't get an OV here then thats just blatent.

So this is where “Stranger Things” got the concept of the upside down world from.

Advertisement
What changed so quickly in Campbell’s recruitment?

Seems like he was never interested all that talk was BS and MIke Rumph sucks on top of that, Richt gotta close the deal on Surtain himself.

D, you were VERY “certain” we had no chance at Surtain. Glad the tune changing my guy.

no we have no chance but u have to try

Nah, if we had no chance it wouldn’t be being talked about in this way. He doesn’t like coach O & mom wants him home.

What changed so quickly in Campbell’s recruitment?

Seems like he was never interested all that talk was BS and MIke Rumph sucks on top of that, Richt gotta close the deal on Surtain himself.

D, you were VERY “certain” we had no chance at Surtain. Glad the tune changing my guy.

no we have no chance but u have to try

Nah, if we had no chance it wouldn’t be being talked about in this way. He doesn’t like coach O & mom wants him home.

That's what I been arguing all along regarding Surtain. Our biggest asset is Coach O. I really doubt he goes to LSU. Bama probably our biggest competition.

Advertisement
Back