The Work 1-16

View as article
Advertisement
NSD is going to be crazy. I’m not working all day and going to fill up the fridge with beer to either celebrate or drink the disappointment away.
Nesta and Chat gotta be all up on TC and PS2’s ears

I dont care how you guys try to spin it, but if Rumph doesnt land Tyson Campbell he is a lost cause at recruiting. I wonder why Tyson wears #8 anyway? Hmmmm

That should tell you he dont want to be at miami. He went to ah because of rumph and wears the man jersey number. All of that and you think the problem is he hates rumph or he didn't tell campbell he can play day 1 the right way?

What is the point of the pussies who come on here just to remind everyone how pessimistic they are? No one cares.

So they can hurry on here and beat their chest if said player commits elsewhere.

So they're fans of Miami and what makes them happy is when top recruits sign elsewhere? Interesting.

So everyone who disagrees with you is pessimistic? Interesting.

Yep, that's exactly what I said.

Lol. Don’t do this to yourself fellas. Pete and others are falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.

I am with you AU. You have to take these things piece by piece. They both need to OV here before I even entertain the notion they will be in this class. People swinging their expectations that these two are in this class (either, or) before they even commit to an OV are going to get banana'd. But we're just pessimists.

Advertisement
over on tigerdroppings, LSU fans are extremely worried about bammer (rightfully so imo).

bammer fans are liking their chances and I don't blame them.

Glad to hear your checkup at the doctor went good, CIC.

Will be very interested to see what Richt does if Rumph can't bring in one of the AH duo. There will never be an easier recruiting set up for him to secure elite talent so he can't lose out on his top targets...again (every year he's been here).

If he can't out recruit Coley for a local kid he's known forever, there's very little chance he can ever recruit an elite level prospect to Miami.

What is the point of the pussies who come on here just to remind everyone how pessimistic they are? No one cares.

So they can hurry on here and beat their chest if said player commits elsewhere.

So they're fans of Miami and what makes them happy is when top recruits sign elsewhere? Interesting.

It is actually.

Advertisement
I dont care how you guys try to spin it, but if Rumph doesnt land Tyson Campbell he is a lost cause at recruiting. I wonder why Tyson wears #8 anyway? Hmmmm

That should tell you he dont want to be at miami. He went to ah because of rumph and wears the man jersey number. All of that and you think the problem is he hates rumph or he didn't tell campbell he can play day 1 the right way?

I dont know the back story or if he hates Rumph, but what I do know is there are guys who can teach technique just as good as Rumph and not be a liability on the trail.

I dont have names, but thats still a fact. Rumph was brought in with zero college coaching experience for a reason. You can connect those dots on your own. Everyone knows our built in advantages & we probably won't even get an OV from a stud who called his position coach a father figure.

It is actually.

Oh yes, that strong rebuttal changed my mind. Simply stating one is pessimistic is pointless and unnecessary. If someone came on here with factual information to support reasons why they don't feel something would happen that would be another situation entirely. That is what I said. Not that if someone disagrees with me (which I haven't even stated an opinion) that they are pessimistic.

I believe if Surtain comes then Campbell will follow along as well.

As crazy as it sounds, Bama may very well be our biggest threat. LSU didn’t close the deal with him. We shall see.

Spoke to a bammer today who doesn't seem to think they land Campbell or Surtain.

Surtan grew up a LSU fan, I believe. If so, I doubt he liked Bama growing up as well. Bama is loaded. Early playing time is very doubtful. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but the stars seem to be aligning for us.

This is the second time I’ve hijacked a Donte Lucas thread (and it will be the last) but at this current time he will not be a Cane, we have a long way to go and he visits a lot but I’m telling you he’s going to be a Nole. He’s also already decided on a new HS but just hasn’t announced it yet, hint. It’s not in Dade county.

Are you related to him? What is your connection to Lucas?

Advertisement
Reading comprehension seems to be a bit of a problem here.
Pete simply said that Surtain may be a tad more interested in UM than TY, but that doesn't mean much
when TY doesn't appear to be interested in his hometown team.
And it's mid January and still no word of OV.
Yet I see some folks already getting their hopes up, setting themselves for massive let-down come
signing day.
Wash.Rinse.Repeat every year.

Pete simply said that Surtain may be a tad more interested in UM than TY, but that doesn't mean much
Yet I see some folks already getting their hopes up, setting themselves for massive let-down come
signing day.

Surtain said today UM is in a good position to get an official visit. The kid is hanging around campus the day after his LSU visit and then talking about giving the “hometown team” (his words) an official visit. Not sure what the issue with “reading comprehension” is?

Advertisement
signing day.

Reading comprehension is a problem. Where did you read anyone say he was coming? Obviously there seems to be interest from the PS2 camp and if a OV is in the horizon then we have a shot. But we get it, you’re the cool poster who doesn’t get his hopes up and enjoys to say I told you so when recruits go elsewhere.

c8f50f97674c0b31298c3a4fc330ec60.jpg

One of these are not like the other...

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's one of those things where we have no shot at Tyson that just surtain attending a basketball games means we have a better shot at him?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back