The Work 1-1

View as article
Advertisement
i'm not even joking when i saw this. i'm not watching a single game this year as long as golden is still coach. didn't watch the bowl game. i'm done

Advertisement
Holy **** what a cluster****.

Al Golden is so ******* awful, this guy is such a lame duck, awful on Gameday, awful gameplanner, awful recruiter. Be we need him for crootin bro! God #CanesFam is so ******* retarded.

And everyone realizes how disastrous retaining him is for our program except the few bozos actually in charge of making decisions.

Holy **** what a cluster****.

Al Golden is so ******* awful, this guy is such a lame duck, awful on Gameday, awful gameplanner, awful recruiter. Be we need him for crootin bro! God #CanesFam is so ******* retarded.

And everyone realizes how disastrous retaining him is for our program except the few bozos actually in charge of making decisions.

forgot awful human being

Y wouldn't Irvin wanna play for Williams & coach d? If he's good enough to make the league he will & uncle cud at least get him a tryout with the cowboys.. & at miami he cud preserve his body with the way we rotate too many guys in & out, the way he'll always be in zone just standing around, not asked to tackle aggressively, & have a better understanding of defense since he will be lined up so far away from action he can see the whole field.. Not to mention his back peddling skills will be unbelievable.. Haha

Keeping Corch Golden for one more year, might set the program back twice or three times that. And the dumb ****ers in charge think that it's worth it to save a million or two on a buyout.

This will be a sweet class full of JAG's from the northeast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is going on with Robert Knowles. Kid is a stud - type we always lose to East Carolina or Louisville.

HEY ITS ALRIGHT BOYS.. AL GOLDEN IS FOCKED.. LETS JUST GOO TO CANADA SMOKE SOME HASH AND GET A LITTLE WASTED. BUBBLES IS BRINGING THE ******* AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Advertisement
it amazes me that Al can't land Tim Irvin. Not only is it his family's program but his best friend is coming here. Holy ****. And honestly Al and co are ******* idiots for cooling on Cronkrite.

Phillips committed to FSU last year once his boy Cook committed. Not sure why everyone is surprised.

I wouldn't rule out Jones just yet. If Canes strike out with Cager, I believe Jones will be back in play.

Dex will to be signing with UL. Lamar Thomas is selling him and Julius.

Scarlett and Walton stick.

Expect another QB to be signed.

Irvin battle is not over. I still believe Irvin signs with Miami.

Expect Fredrick Johnson to pick Miami. Teammate of Perry and 2017 QB from Royal Palm.

Expect major fail on defense. Only two studs we sign on D is Jaquin and Marcus Lewis.

We are not getting any of the above ^. Only Jaquan

Advertisement
Back