The Valentine Drama continues....

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
He just told Scout that he's 50/50 and UM and LSU are even. Says he has not decided. Says he's going to go see his mom and try to figure things out. For those of you massochists who want to keep the faith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just told Scout that he's 50/50 and UM and LSU are even. Says he has not decided. Says he's going to go see his mom and try to figure things out. For those of you massochists who want to keep the faith.

He gone, kinda ****ed that he would play us like that. Now with that being said and by some miracle chance he picks us tmrw, I will stop ragging on the staff til the season. Getting TV would give us a Bama like class in the trenches, yes we would have failed getting the local skill position guys, but the trenches would be set for a minute.

Advertisement
i do have to say kids change their minds a lot right before signing day, not saying it is happening with TV, but it does happen a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have Chad promise him a verse on his next track. Have Berrios promise him his pick of fitteds from Braxton's (what I assume to be) massive personal collection. Have Linder promise to give him soft blocking so he looks all-world in practice. Have No-D-Frio promise to let him make the defensive calls. Have Golden promise him the tracking device for an ankle bracelet for Golden to wear...just in case he decide to flirt with another job again. Have Gelato Hamilton promise him at least 5 of his 11 ice cream sandwiches.

Just get this bad *** **** in orange and green.

Advertisement
Back