The Unsung Hero

JgDaCane

All American
O-Line Coach Stacey Searles...Our avg. rating of o-linemen this cycle according to 247 is a 91. For reference Bama's avg. rating this cycle according to 247 is a 93. This is where championships are won fellas. This man did one **** of a job this time around. You have 3 guys who may contribute year 1 in Donaldson, Herbert, & Gaynor. Then you have two nice projects in Hillary & Dykstra. Kudos to this man for killing it at a position of desperate need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
O-Line Coach Stacey Searles...Our avg. rating of o-linemen this cycle according to 247 is a 91. For reference Bama's avg. rating this cycle according to 247 is a 93. This is where championships are won fellas. This man did one **** of a job this time around. You have 3 guys who may contribute year 1 in Donaldson, Herbert, & Gaynor. Then you have two nice projects in Hillary & Dykstra. Kudos to this man for killing it at a position of desperate need.

That's where championships are won, correct.

Upvote!

The OL is getting a much needed infusion of talent. I hope coach can maximize it and develop them properly - a couple of these guys are going to be counted on very early.

Searels did amazing this cycle. Have to give him credit. Getting Herbert from AH also helped us get rid of the curse regarding elite talent and AH.

Advertisement
Yeah people are bent out of shape bc the dbs but you win in the trenches. My only big gripe with this recruiting class is that they didn't go hard after another dt. But who knows, maybe we get Glenn or some other transfer

I think he did a great job.... now he has to get them in the wieght room Asap! Our current OL squat and bench numbers are on a HS level...get them lean...at the same time make them a powerful unit.

Advertisement

I really dont get the crying on this board. Ships are won with the big uglies and we had an awesome Oline class... something we have been missing for years. We got the D line fixed and set with Kool and we nailed two more difference makers this year. We get Glen Logan as well and WTF? Seriously skill positions are a dime a dozen in South Florida. So dont give a F about McWhoopie. Would have liked one of the CB that are gator lovers but we got Dean, Carter, Bandy and Smith. So we missed on one FN CB. Big FN! This online pans out and we are in the ACC ship year after year... just a win away from the playoffs.

I just wanna say how impressive it is that so far..everyone's giving props for a pretty **** good class! And not trying to ***** about the few misses...or the Mrs...whichever you wish to view them!! Yes...was a very good day to be a Cane! 1 loss by 1 pt. ..and one by 3,..we get a better game up front...that becomes 11 wins!! People start looking at those numbers a lol different than 9 wins

Our combined o/d lines will be top 10 in the country this year and ongoing.

We be OK

Advertisement
Gaynor is going to walk into the weight room and make the current players cry.

I know we talking about getting some in the trenches,.. But while we giving guys the props,.. ****...we gots us some fire on the edges!! Harley..Thomas..Dallas,..and Njoku....along with Richards,....that's starting to look like a Hot Mess!! Who's secondary can cover any 3 of those guys at the same time?..now that we got an OLine to protect!! I'm seriously stoked!!

I've seen Edwards play he is overrated I also have seen CJ play and I felt he was an offensive player

McFarland is the one I felt we let get away seems like Maryland dropped that check o well u win some u lose some

Advertisement
Back