The Unsung Hero

Trenches and QB. We did well with both. As we succeed the skill guys who grow on trees will come. Keep what we're doing in the trenches and we're back. Have to have a strong DT class in 18

Advertisement
No program ranked in the top 15 classes has been a bigger pile of trash heap in the last 13 years than our very own canes, **** of a class

By seasons start this won't matter because Thomas is a game changer the jewel of this class I would rather have him than CJ, Edwards,or McFarland maybe all of them combined

That loss is a bit less of a bite considering the receiver haul we made! Not saying we couldn't have used him..but I think for where we at before today..Harley and Thomas makes it bearable! Were set up just fine to play the air game opens ground game right now! Just need the QB to step up and take that job!

Advertisement
We got a good few O-linemen who just lost their job today...think we could convert one or 2 of them?? Lmfao!!

The line Improved after the losing streak even with injuries so I saw his coaching then Ijust tthinkthe players weren't that talented but through time Searles made it work

Like I said..I'm stoked!! I can't remember the last time I saw an improvement..like what we just witnessed on the D side of the ball!!....and the offense, today, looks like the next facelift!!

Advertisement
And then you throw in a developing gauthier and lsu transfer George brown. Talented group

agreed on searls

also think kool is an unsung hero -- got the best d lineman out of cali, beat clemson for a beast of a DE, and got a nice high 3 star DT. if championships are won in the trenches we have to feel pretty good about this class.

**** hippo,.. You gonna be that guy?? Were 2 pages into an "add a boy",& "I'm feeling it" thread...and you gotta bust through the door and blurt out some **** bout another guy we didn't get?? C'mon man...help is out here!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back