The University of Coral Gables is #TNM

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
lol So y’all mean to tell me this is what the local South Florida community is calling Miami?... embarrassing and pathetic at the same time.

This is the reason why so many local south Florida and Florida kids don’t commit to Miami. This school is a joke to them, our fb program has failed at making local kids feel Ike they’re a part of this school.

thats not the case at schools like Ohio State Alabama etc.... their local kids rep that school before knowing they are even going to be offered to play for them.

What is it going to take to get back to being loved and respected as the University of Miami and not this soft beta shhh

Advertisement
lol So y’all mean to tell me this is what the local South Florida community is calling Miami?... embarrassing and pathetic at the same time.

This is the reason why so many local south Florida and Florida kids don’t commit to Miami. This school is a joke to them.
On the bright side, recruits will no longer use us for a bigger bag. Player, "Miami is my dream school." Other schools, "Hahahaha! Good luck with that!"

tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is the reason why so many local south Florida and Florida kids don’t commit to Miami. This school is a joke to them, our fb program has failed at making local kids feel Ike they’re a part of this school.

thats not the case at schools like Ohio State Alabama etc.... their local kids rep that school before knowing they are even going to be offered to play for them.

What is it going to take to get back to being loved and respected as the University of Miami and not this soft beta shhh
Dude, I’m not sure which thing you are specifically talking about but I support the question about what is it going to take to get us back to being respected.

For me, we need to cut the bull**** talk and gimmicks and beat the teams we are supposed to the way we are supposed to with competent coaching. Then we can start recruiting the right players for us to do that consistently, including managing our recruiting board and approach with some intellect not idiocy.

Advertisement
Very easy answer and it has nothing to do with what name we're called. Have some success on the football field and show high school aged kids what a winning Miami team looks like - something they've never seen with their own eyes before.

We win (and I don't mean a natty), recruits will come. Period. Doesn't matter .0000000000000000000001% what fanboys on websites call our school.

Dude we are stuck in a never ending cycle I feel the only way out is to bring in a savage of an AD my vote ALONSO HIGHSMITH. And we need a proven head coach that will be innovative and we can win. Les Miles!
Highsmith & Miles with a dream team staff would have Miami beating up people in 3 years, contenders within 6 years. Thing is, no one cares outside of this board... and the reason the University of Coral Gables thing sticks is because the university doesnt give a sh*t about its fans, their too busy telling their fans they arent Big 10 enough, they arent classy enough and on and on. Miami's BoT & Ath. Dept. look down at the average Miamian. They are waaaaay more focused on their next brunch social then they are football.

Advertisement
Highsmith & Miles with a dream team staff would have Miami beating up people in 3 years, contenders within 6 years. Thing is, no one cares outside of this board... and the reason the University of Coral Gables thing sticks is because the university doesnt give a sh*t about its fans, their too busy telling their fans they arent Big 10 enough, they arent classy enough and on and on. Miami's BoT & Ath. Dept. look down at the average Miamian. They are waaaaay more focused on their next brunch social then they are football.
Honestly Manny with a dream team staff could have won the GD Corstal... but Miami admin really thought they could hire a guy with zero HC experience, that would in turn hire scrubs, and somehow find success. lol, clueless. Manny is one of them, a country club elite... champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Fcking winning obviously.

Many here don't want the man to get the job.

Advertisement
Back